Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bank bag of Silver Quarters

there's no such thing as too many diapers
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-11-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Arklatex

=)

My church small group gave us a baby shower, my wife's coworker, her cousin gave her one, and then we are about to have one for my side of the family(that's 4 in total!). Thank you that touches my heart you'd like to send gifts.

Yes If the button is there then I have the product. If for the small chance I miscalculate and don't have sufficient coin for a late order that comes thru then I'll promptly refund or make it adequate by throwing in silver walking liberty I also have. But I haven't receievd any purchases yet today so I still have plenty. Thank you my friends. Gracias a Dios
    Last edited by Arklatex; 12-11-2012 at 08:45 AM.

All your dimes are belong to me.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

Thank you Mr. Field de Rojo - you're my one order so far today and I threw in 2 extra dimes for total of 114. Tracking # to your PM box.

I still have 3-4X that amount of Mercury Dimes left if you like - it's a flat rate box so I can add them without reprinting the postage!

Thank you again.

So for $259 you got $271 worth of precious metal plus FREE Shipping. Have you ever heard of such a deal anywhere?? Blesses to you!

Thats a great deal. Yes, yes. How many clams will it take to clean you out?

Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Just ordered 4 oz. Hope you haven't been cleaned out yet.

Thanks,

Arklatex

No I counted out the great amount of what I have; over 600 Mercury Dimes and 140+ silver quarters. I have oddball amounts all over my house I can find plenty so order as much as you wish. Plus I have 5 Oz and 10 Oz silvertowne bars for whoever wants them at just under spot.

No one has ordered my philharmonikers I'm surprised, that's pristine bullion, first year issued lowest price on the internet in unopened sealed tubes -that's personally something I thought would go fast!

I got some dimes earlier and just saw your post about the bars. I sent you a pm about it, let me know! Thanks for the great deals and good luck with your soon to be new born!

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    No I counted out the great amount of what I have; over 600 Mercury Dimes and 140+ silver quarters. I have oddball amounts all over my house I can find plenty so order as much as you wish. Plus I have 5 Oz and 10 Oz silvertowne bars for whoever wants them at just under spot.

No one has ordered my philharmonikers I'm surprised, that's pristine bullion, first year issued lowest price on the internet in unopened sealed tubes -that's personally something I thought would go fast!
    I seen those Phillies but I'm partial to US stuff. Maybe the recognition.

NOBP ≠ ABO

Arklatex with you liquidating your silver, you aren't becoming a FOFOA "gold bug" are you?

Arklatex

What is FOFOA? Maybe you could share with us? I made a quick google and not clear on what that stance is but I strongly do not believe in owning 'paper gold' such as GLD or exchange traded products even such as the sprott asset mgmt ones, because I want it in my possession. I do not even believe fort knox holds any gold and it's all a house of cards. They sold it to aliens.

Mr Rojo has wiped me out and bought all 600 mercury dimes and more; therefor I am not accepting any more orders for junk silver. I still have set $3 under what APMEX (the largest bullion retailer in the United States) has their Philharmonics priced at and much less than what they are going for on Ebay especially when you take the free shipping into account! It's an excellent deal. I may return in the future with more unreal deals on Bullion such as this.

Feel free to contact me thru my blog or PM me here if you're ever interested in silver bullion or have any questions, comments, or just need someone to talk with as I will offer advice on anything I am aware to help you.

Thank you to all those who helped me in this endeavor. Know that you have helped the incarnation of a child into this world. For that I am forever thankful.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://fofoa.blogspot.com/

Are you looking to let go of any gold at under spot prices?

hey ark for some reason you got the old pm i tried sending but not the one i meant to send earlier. do you have any bars left? if the dimes were out before i got to them and you dont have bars ill take the phils
    Last edited by McChronagle; 12-11-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Mercury Dimes listed:

Here's a comment I received from one here:

Hello! I also just purchased 6 ounces of dimes a few minutes ago... just wanted to let you know so that you can save on shipping by combining this order with that one. Thank you, this is an awesome deal!!!!
    That was me I just want to let you know how pleased I am with my order. My husband and I are very thankful, and I'm glad we were able to help each other out. I have been browsing apmex for some old silver but their prices are ridiculous. When I saw this deal, I was so happy! What good timing your son has, lol.

I recieved both my orders the other day and I just want to say, Thank You, Arklatex. Everything arrived really fast and such a great price. Thank you also for the fishing lure. I used to fish a lot when I was younger, but have t been in a while. You've inspired me to get out my equipment and get it ready for next year (I'm not gonna start ice fishing just yet if we even had ice to fish on.

Since you have t posted a registry account for the baby I'm going to order you some diapers and send them your way. Merry Christmas and stay strong, friend in Liberty.

NOBP ≠ ABO

Wish i could say the same roho, right now im worried my first order has been lost by the good ole usps order shipped dec 8 and the latest info on the tracking site has it leaving a sorting facility dec 9. i gotta call them today about my investigation i had them open friday, maybe theyll have an update for me but i doubt it.
    Last edited by McChronagle; 12-17-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Chester Copperpot

Is there anymore junk silver left???

Quote Originally Posted by McChronagle View Post
    Wish i could say the same roho, right now im worried my first order has been lost by the good ole usps order shipped dec 8 and the latest info on the tracking site has it leaving a sorting facility dec 9. i gotta call them today about my investigation i had them open friday, maybe theyll have an update for me but i doubt it.
    Ugh.

They probably took it. As a tax. For the children.

NOBP ≠ ABO

I lost an envelope in the mail this year , only one I did not insure ( low value ) , pd extra for the no machinery too , still pissed about it , it got there , ( to one of my Son In Laws ), but was empty .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-18-2012 at 11:47 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

hmm I'm looking at that order McChronagle, it says it was sorted at the facility, I wonder if the recent events in your area put a lock down on mail coming into your area?

I've only have once where there was a screw up with them USPS, they somehow had a coin I had marked for Florida end up in Alaska? They corrected the mistake themselves and I didn't even have to contact them, they shipping time was just extended. I bet it turns out if you give a little extra time. If not we'll both give them hell as we have evidence it was at the sorting facility.

I have a little more junk silver but I'm saving it for now.

Cubical gold below spot, a deal like that would have to go to one of my established contacts.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Chester Copperpot

hmm I'm looking at that order McChronagle, it says it was sorted at the facility, I wonder if the recent events in your area put a lock down on mail coming into your area?

I've only have once where there was a screw up with them USPS, they somehow had a coin I had marked for Florida end up in Alaska? They corrected the mistake themselves and I didn't even have to contact them, they shipping time was just extended. I bet it turns out if you give a little extra time. If not we'll both give them hell as we have evidence it was at the sorting facility.

I have a little more junk silver but I'm saving it for now.

Cubical gold below spot, a deal like that would have to go to one of my established contacts.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Hey Arkie,

What kinds of coins do you have left?

Thanks Ark, I rcvd the 2nd order so I dont think it has anything to do with a lockdown as the first order seems to have had issues before friday. I called to start an investigation on friday and called back yesterday and find out they forgot to attch a tracking number to the investigation... I should be hearing back by tonight. Ill keep you posted.

Ark, the first shipment arrived so fast, but the bars are taking their time. I'm not sure if it's the holiday slowing things down. Any ideas?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ark, the first shipment arrived so fast, but the bars are taking their time. I'm not sure if it's the holiday slowing things down. Any ideas?
    Ahh... They arrived. The post office couldn't find the package. Then I went insane enough to get those gov't leeches to do a little work and they called me back an hour later saying they found it.

Thanks again, Ark!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

just got teh mercs... damn postal service! im just happy they werent lost in the abyss forever.

edit i guess its quarters mostly, thanks cool bags too
    Last edited by McChronagle; 12-29-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123