Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bank bag of Silver Quarters

Arklatex

Post Bank bag of Silver Quarters

gg
    Last edited by Arklatex; 04-28-2014 at 09:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

I set their price according to this website. Two Troy Ounces is 11 quarters.

http://www.coinflation.com/coins/193...ter-Value.html

Well , how did you do Arkansas ?

Arklatex

Had one person buy 4 OZs worth

That is it ? I need a set of 1951's...

Arklatex

What do you mean? Like a all the mint marks for 1951? Yeah man, i thought people would jump all over silver under spot and free shipping. Guess I might make a trip down to the local coin shop guy, only thing I don't like about him is he reports you to the police if you sell over a certain amount to him. I'm like WTF

Yeah , I would take one or any of the 51's...

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    What do you mean? Like a all the mint marks for 1951? Yeah man, i thought people would jump all over silver under spot and free shipping. Guess I might make a trip down to the local coin shop guy, only thing I don't like about him is he reports you to the police if you sell over a certain amount to him. I'm like WTF
    I thought you would sell them all too , free shipping, @or under spot , I have no idea . As far as your guy , that sort of sounds like a scare tactic to keep thieves out , because ,if he buys stolen, cops show up, take it, he is out his money....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

I pulled out 5 big hand fulls and checked them out, almost all of them are 1930s, a few 1940s, and two 1954s Are the 1951s rare?

Buy his silver quarters! ^
    I am the spoon.

I pulled out 5 big hand fulls and checked them out, almost all of them are 1930s, a few 1940s, and two 1954s Are the 1951s rare?
    No , they are real common, but I have been looking all year , My Honey's Birth Year , some of the 32's are worth some money , if I recall, been along time since I piddled with a Washington Quarter collection ...

My guy , cannot keep quarters in his shop, fly out as soon as they go in, it is the largest pc. that is still affordable for the common guy ( less than lunch costs ) . He usually has a pretty good selection of everything else.

There are laws like this for precious metal buyers. It's ridiculous. I was looking in to starting a cash for gold business about 2 years ago now, but the thing that turned me off the most was all the regulations that made gold buyers report to the police so often.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

A bank bag of 30's would, be a better than avg bag, I expected they would all be 58 - 64 , or something .

Arklatex

I'll pay attention to the dates as I'm selling them, if I find a 1951 I'll set it aside for you - the bag is over 90% 1930s dates

I'll pay attention to the dates as I'm selling them, if I find a 1951 I'll set it aside for you - the bag is over 90% 1930s dates
    Can't hurt.

Well, you don't have to sell the coin shop, does he have to report you if you're just asking for appraisal? I'd just ask him: "what years are most valuable". And then go home to pick them out. Sell, the least valuable ones first

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

As for reporting to the police, I've never once done that and I've bought tons of PMs

Where is there a law you must "register" into that system, a private citizen is free to do as he pleases, some states you're automatically a sole proprietor, others it's like $5

As for reporting to the police, I've never once done that and I've bought tons of PMs

Where is there a law you must "register" into that system, a private citizen is free to do as he pleases, some states you're automatically a sole proprietor, others it's like $5
    preaching to the choir bro, I think you should be thankful he even told you about the reporting.

sounds interesting...

Your PM box is full

how much do you have left and how much under spot are you selling them for?

-t

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Had one person buy 4 OZs worth
    Me
    Should get'em today.
    Last edited by olehounddog; 11-28-2012 at 06:50 AM.

I'll have to wait and see if there are any left after the 1at.. fixed income.. payday is the 1st
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Arklatex

thanks xtreat and oldhounddog, indeed it's arriving today.

I have a few pounds worth, PM box has been emptied

I have a son on the way at the end of December.
    Congrats!
    PM me if you need/want any slightly used baby boy stuff. Its all just in the attic now. Hrm.. I wonder where those homemade baby tie-dyes got packed off to...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just bought some! If you still have some after my next paycheck I will be back to buy more! Congrats on the new addition to your family!
    Last edited by KerriAnn; 11-28-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Just ordered 2 x 4 oz. worth. Thx for the deal, and best of luck with the new addition.

Just grabbed 2 oz. Thanks!
    Forget Ron Paul 2012- RON PAUL FOREVER!

Check out my zazzle store- http://www.zazzle.com/jvparkour*

Arklatex

Cool guys, I was quite surprised to have many orders! Can't thank y'all enough. I'm even going to throw in two free mercury dimes to everyone including oldhounddog.

specsaregood, do you remember that awesome tiedye you sent me a few years ago? Don't know if I ever thanked you enough its awesome, the colors fit me perfect(purple-blue-green) I believe color has a metaphysical effect on our minds and body. Some say one day our medical industry will move in the directions of sound and color to heal - imagine a crystal prism to shine light threw and then filtering to the exact color needed. Also I've read that Silver, Gold, and Copper even have beneficial effects on our magnetic field(aura). People are starting to realize your aura is real and important and is constantly being bombarded by electronics and Gold especially strengthens your AUra. The ancients knew more than we are allowed to understand. Kudos my friends.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Thanks, that's 1 good surprise.

Cool guys, I was quite surprised to have many orders!
    that's what happens when you sell them cheap with free shipping!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast