Thread: Is this the ship that starts WWIII?

Is this the ship that starts WWIII?

Apparently, according to RT and an Haaretz, an Israeli spy satellite has spotted an Iranian vessel anchored in Eritea being loaded with arms intended to aid Hamas in Gaza. According to the sources, the Israelis know not only the port, but also the specific arms, and even the route it will travel: "via the Red Sea, Sudan and Egypt, following a well-established route used by Iran to smuggle arms into Gaza." They seem to know everything about this vessel, the port, when the shipment was prepared, the specific rockets and missiles it carries....and they are ready to destroy it. They are quoted as saying, "Regardless of the cease-fire agreement, we will attack and destroy any shipment of arms to Gaza once we have spotted it,” an Israeli defense source told the Times. Well since they've already spotted it.....Is this it? This just seems so orchestrated, with the amount of information they have on everything already. No need to bother with a false flag with this kind of setup. Seems so easy to justify and neat and clean. Here are the articles.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...-gaza-1.480303
    http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-weapons-ship-528/
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I understand that Russia has dispatched war ships to Gaza as well.

Does anybody else find it unsettling that they "know" all this about this vessel that they are planning on blowing out of the water, and no attempt is being made to actually prevent it from leaving port!?!?!?! The word SCRIPTED comes to mind.

Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Does anybody else find it unsettling that they "know" all this about this vessel that they are planning on blowing out of the water, and no attempt is being made to actually prevent it from leaving port!?!?!?! The word SCRIPTED comes to mind.
    Would you rather the Israeli's attack an Iranian ship? Do you think the Iranians or the people on this board aren't going to flip out.

Israel can't win, they attack this ship and it's "look at Israeli, they are attacking an innocent Iranian ship, they are warmongerols"

If Israel doesn't attack this supply ship they'll accused of being part of a conspiracy to start World War III.

This is not about blaming Israel for WWIII. My point is that, according to their information, they have been watching this vessel load missiles and rockets and they even knew when the shipping arrangements were made, which they say was during the negotiations of the ceasefire. They said nothing of it then. Why not? They were both at the negotiating table. Why did they broker the ceasefire if they in fact knew the terms were being violated as they negotiated? Better to not say anything and use the information as leverage to escalate a conflict that threatens to ignite the entire region/globe into a war? That kind of scheming makes a mockery of the ceasefire talks and calls their real intentions into question. Israel and its supporters should be concerned with negotiating lasting solutions and diffusing the powder keg that is the middle east, and stop worrying about who is "winning."
    Last edited by paulbot24; 11-25-2012 at 10:33 AM.

The Israelis attack an American ship, and you guys think they wouldn't attack an Iranian ship?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul