Thread: Karl Rove vote fixing scam?

Karl Rove vote fixing scam?

I have no idea whether there is a grain of truth to this article, but if so I would not be surprised.

What do you think?

http://truth-out.org/news/item/12845...2-election-fix
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What do you think?
    "Anonymous"' story sounds like junk sci-fi, a bunch of b.s..

What do I think ? vote fraud is probably rampant in Cuyahoga County and not in favor of W , Rove or Romney ...

I think Karl Rove and Romney planned on stealing Ohio, but when they saw all the other states they also needed going to Obama they realized it would do no good so they didn't do it. The only benefit of fixing the vote in Ohio would be to win the election, when that wasn't possible they wisely didn't go through with it.

I call B.S. There were not enough details about ORCA until it was way too late to try to attack it. This is the whole reason it failed. The people on the ground who were supposed to be using it had no idea what it was, because Team Mitt, in its infinite wisdom, wouldn't even let it be properly tested.

What we saw from Rove on election night was a guy who engaged in theatrics, to try to show his financiers they got their money's worth.

This story was on RT last week. We get RT on cable now.

Takes some getting used too. I flipped through today and on Fox was a Justin Beiber story, on MSNBC was something else dumb and I think something equally screwy on CNN. RT had the UN's Internet takeover discussion so I watched that for a bit.

You just never know about these things though but interesting nonetheless. Maybe Karl's rats did get trapped in the pipe before they could run amuk. Who knows...

If they did then I hope they ran face first into the doors as they slammed shut based upon principle alone.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-26-2012 at 06:13 PM.

I could care less what Karl Rove is up to, because if Rand is the nominee in 2016 he'll be helping us out.