Thread: Establishment Screams: Avoid Fiscal Cliff and Borrow, Borrow, Borrow!

Establishment Screams: Avoid Fiscal Cliff and Borrow, Borrow, Borrow!

All of official Washington is fearful of the so-called "fiscal cliff" on Jan. 1 and saying the wild trillion-dollar deficit spending should continue.

Establishment Screams: Avoid Fiscal Cliff and Borrow, Borrow, Borrow!

The New American
    23 November 2012
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spend spend spend!!!!!!

Spend all you can, government, bankers, citizens, spend and print and spend and print so the bankers can rape you of what's left of your homes! spend and print government so you can rape us of what's left of our freedoms!!!

Print faster!!!

Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will cuz
    I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly $#@!, stupid $#@!...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Spend spend spend!!!!!!

Spend all you can, government, bankers, citizens, spend and print and spend and print so the bankers can rape you of what's left of your homes! spend and print government so you can rape us of what's left of our freedoms!!!

Print faster!!!

Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will cuz
    I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly $#@!, stupid $#@!...

Sooner the better.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Reminds me of a heroine addict. Avoid the jones, get more heroine!

I wish they would stop spending so much and just learn to live within their means.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Reminds me of a heroine addict. Avoid the jones, get more heroine!

They don't want to face the painful Detox of the economy.

I suspect if Ron Paul had his way we would face hard times for 1 or 2 years, but that is the inevitable correction. The more we put it off the worse the correction will have to be.
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 11-23-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    They don't want to face the painful Detox of the economy.

I suspect if Ron Paul had his way we would face hard times for 1 or 2 years, but that is the inevitable correction. The more we put it off the worse the correction will have to be.
    Yes, but just like the addict they are, they will continue to dig the hole deeper and deeper.

I'm not gonna lie. I was tempted to find some stuff to buy but I'm holding myself.

I received Peter Schiff's video about Black Friday, and he had a very similar video 1 year ago. People going bargain-hunting for stuff they can't afford in the first place.

One thing that the liberty movement - with the ideals of fiscal sanity, sound money, etc - has helped me with is to manage my finances more wisely. Never spending more than I can actually afford. Having savings. And owning real money.

I don't need anything right now and I tend to spend money on useful things like books and toys (last purchase was a propane heater - didn't have heating at home for nearly 1 week thanks to Hurricane Sandy). If I do find an insanely good deal on necessary stuff - say, if I were to find a brand-new Glock pistol for $350 - I would consider it. Unlikely though.

I'm in a bit of debt right now which wasn't the case 1 year ago. This credit card debt, rolled into a 0% account, is the major reason I'm not going to purchase anything for the time being. I will be debt-free in less than 3 months as a combination of tax refunds and a work bonus will enable me to wipe out the debt with one stroke. I won't get into debt again. And, I'm faithfully continuing my 4-year plan of throwing $350 (my old car payment; car paid in full in February 2012) into a savings account to build more savings for the future.

But until I'm done with that debt - and thankfully it will happen in February 2013 - I'm not buying anything other than what I absolutely need. Thanks but no thanks otherwise.
    Last edited by The Freethinker; 11-23-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Ron Paul - America, you WILL regret not voting for him!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Nicely done.

The government is a representation, one way or another, of the state of society.

If the populace is fiscally aware - it translates into fiscally aware governance.

I'd rep you, but cannot because I repped you recently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Freethinker View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. I was tempted to find some stuff to buy but I'm holding myself.

I received Peter Schiff's video about Black Friday, and he had a very similar video 1 year ago. People going bargain-hunting for stuff they can't afford in the first place.

One thing that the liberty movement - with the ideals of fiscal sanity, sound money, etc - has helped me with is to manage my finances more wisely. Never spending more than I can actually afford. Having savings. And owning real money.

I don't need anything right now and I tend to spend money on useful things like books and toys (last purchase was a propane heater - didn't have heating at home for nearly 1 week thanks to Hurricane Sandy). If I do find an insanely good deal on necessary stuff - say, if I were to find a brand-new Glock pistol for $350 - I would consider it. Unlikely though.

I'm in a bit of debt right now which wasn't the case 1 year ago. This credit card debt, rolled into a 0% account, is the major reason I'm not going to purchase anything for the time being. I will be debt-free in less than 3 months as a combination of tax refunds and a work bonus will enable me to wipe out the debt with one stroke. I won't get into debt again. And, I'm faithfully continuing my 4-year plan of throwing $350 (my old car payment; car paid in full in February 2012) into a savings account to build more savings for the future.

But until I'm done with that debt - and thankfully it will happen in February 2013 - I'm not buying anything other than what I absolutely need. Thanks but no thanks otherwise.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.