Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr Wallach - Youngevity Scam?

The hairs on my neck stand up for MLMs as much as anyone but just because something is marketed in a smarmy way doesn't always mean the products are crap.
    Who remembers Amway? I still use the LOC - even though it's been somewhat reformulated through the years.. used to stand for liquid organic cleaner, now they call it legacy of clean *eye roll*
    My mom swore by the SA8 laundry soap - but I seem to recall heated phone calls way back when with her saying she had no intention of going to a meeting.. selling product or *gasp* hosting parties.. just sell me the soap damnit.

Utopia silver has a trace mineral product also.. both liquid and caps. My wallet cries every time I consider it though.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this day and age in order to beat the too BIG to Fail Big pHARMa, I suppose this is the only way around it. I am not a salesmen, but the Youngevity products are pricy, but great.

Dr. Wallach gives lectures all over the place, Dead Doctor's Don't Lie and Hell's Kitchen are two great lectures he has given. I also have his books which are chock-full of history and information on longevity.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    The hairs on my neck stand up for MLMs as much as anyone but just because something is marketed in a smarmy way doesn't always mean the products are crap.
    Who remembers Amway? I still use the LOC - even though it's been somewhat reformulated through the years.. used to stand for liquid organic cleaner, now they call it legacy of clean *eye roll*
    My mom swore by the SA8 laundry soap - but I seem to recall heated phone calls way back when with her saying she had no intention of going to a meeting.. selling product or *gasp* hosting parties.. just sell me the soap damnit.

Utopia silver has a trace mineral product also.. both liquid and caps. My wallet cries every time I consider it though.

The way I look at it, it beats doctors and hospital bills!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Scientific Proof...

You can call it a scam or snake oil all you want... it does not change the fact that I started using these products in December of 2012 to give my body the building blocks it needed to reverse damage done in a serious accident. I was a pedestrian and was struck by a car. MD's told me I needed surgery or I was destined to live life on pain killers... I refused the surgery and did live on pain killers for 20+ years. In all I had 13 scrips when I met Dr. Wallach and was taking 11 of the 13 (the last two were new and I hadn't had a chance to fill them). In 11 months, Dr. Wallach got me off all the scripts and my back injury repaired itself.

The reality is you can not get everything you need from a well rounded diet. Yes, it is a direct networking sales channel... in a retail store, do you think a product goes from manufacturer to retailer without middlemen? At least with MLM, you know it's company to distributor to the consumer. In my case, the distributor I worked with has applied no pressure for me to join his sales force... he did tell me there is an opportunity if I am interested.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but facts are facts... and Youngevity has proven itself to me! Links to be provided in the next post for Scientific Proof...

Raidenko

Quote Originally Posted by rp4prez View Post
    Although testimonial are fine they are not replacements for hard core scientific studies done by third party independent scientists.

Yes I have done research and I usually talk to both my chiropractor, doctor, and research to help me make decisions on what courses of action to take for my health. I don't use testimonials and/or youtubes to make decisions about my health.

Making money isn't wrong. It's how the Youngevity MLM is making money is wrong (IMO). I've already explained in posts above about the people who were doing the selling at the "seminar" I went to. If you want to buy into all of the nonsense that's fine with me, but I'm not going to.

Again I'd like to see the studies that support this.

I'm no fan of big pharma. I think there is some validity to the argument that they wouldn't make a cure because if they did it would end their business on that one desease. I really don't like how they put out medicines that kill people, take it off the market, get sued for billions, but they have that in their business plan to happen and put those billions aside for the lawsuits they know are going to come due to their product. It makes me ill. I tend to stay away from big pharma as much as possible. However, with Obamacare it's going to become much more difficult to stay away from those bastards.

I'd rather be on the team that brings the product to the mainstream using valid hard core science to prove their product is actually what they are saying. I'd rather be on the team that doesn't have to use a MLM scheme to get their product out there. I'd rather be on the team that doesn't have a bunch of liars selling me on their product so they can use me to make more money, take their free trips, and get their free cars. I'd rather be on the team that I can wake up and morally feel great about it.

But hey that's just me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12