Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr Wallach - Youngevity Scam?

somewhere in Florida.. no snow for me thanks
    Blog Entries

The hairs on my neck stand up for MLMs as much as anyone but just because something is marketed in a smarmy way doesn't always mean the products are crap.
    Who remembers Amway? I still use the LOC - even though it's been somewhat reformulated through the years.. used to stand for liquid organic cleaner, now they call it legacy of clean *eye roll*
    My mom swore by the SA8 laundry soap - but I seem to recall heated phone calls way back when with her saying she had no intention of going to a meeting.. selling product or *gasp* hosting parties.. just sell me the soap damnit.

Utopia silver has a trace mineral product also.. both liquid and caps. My wallet cries every time I consider it though.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blog Entries

In this day and age in order to beat the too BIG to Fail Big pHARMa, I suppose this is the only way around it. I am not a salesmen, but the Youngevity products are pricy, but great.

Dr. Wallach gives lectures all over the place, Dead Doctor's Don't Lie and Hell's Kitchen are two great lectures he has given. I also have his books which are chock-full of history and information on longevity.
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    The hairs on my neck stand up for MLMs as much as anyone but just because something is marketed in a smarmy way doesn't always mean the products are crap.
    Who remembers Amway? I still use the LOC - even though it's been somewhat reformulated through the years.. used to stand for liquid organic cleaner, now they call it legacy of clean *eye roll*
    My mom swore by the SA8 laundry soap - but I seem to recall heated phone calls way back when with her saying she had no intention of going to a meeting.. selling product or *gasp* hosting parties.. just sell me the soap damnit.

Utopia silver has a trace mineral product also.. both liquid and caps. My wallet cries every time I consider it though.

The way I look at it, it beats doctors and hospital bills!
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12