Thread: Palestinians drag body in street by motorcycle

Palestinians drag body in street by motorcycle

AP/ November 20, 2012, 2:35 PM

Hamas kills suspected collaborators with Israel, witnesses say

Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man who was killed earlier Tuesday as a suspected collaborator with Israel, in Gaza City, Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012. / AP Photo/Hatem Moussa

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...witnesses-say/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be more effective if they impaled him near the barrier/wall.

rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    It would be more effective if they impaled him near the barrier/wall.

Its Count Dracula!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

I bet it was faked. Israel-firsters are claiming all the pictures of injured and dead women and children are fake, so why would this be real?

this couldn't be a biased report from CBS..........could it?

ahhh the freedom fighters... worst part is he was an alleged informant, who knows if some Hamas leader just hated him for some reason and next thing you know he is an "informant"...

btw, here is the video: http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp...llaborator.cnn
    Last edited by tsetsefly; 11-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Pretty barbaric,if true.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Pretty barbaric,if true.
    Achilles would approve.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I shudder to think what I would be capable of if a foreign army occupied my country for my entire life...

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaddy View Post
    I shudder to think what I would be capable of if a foreign army occupied my country for my entire life...
    what country would that be?
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    ahhh the freedom fighters... worst part is he was an alleged informant, who knows if some Hamas leader just hated him for some reason and next thing you know he is an "informant"...

btw, here is the video: http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp...llaborator.cnn
    Kill lists are all the rage these days. Netanyahu has been checking names off his list too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Pretty barbaric,if true.
    Cruel and unusual. Also without due process.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Brutal behavior going on from both sides of the conflict, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Brutal behavior going on from both sides of the conflict, no doubt.
    Yes. And blind hatred of Israel is just as irrational as blind hatred of Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes. And blind hatred of Israel is just as irrational as blind hatred of Palestine.
    The Israel/Palestine conflict is a very polarizing issue, but most of the blind hatred I have seen is from the Zionists who will throw a tantrum and spew a litany of slurs toward anyone who dares to criticize the war crimes of their sacred cow Israel.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I agree.
    "The Patriarch"