Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone make some Rand pics/gifs?

Can someone make some Rand pics/gifs?

Some of Rand, some President Rand, Rand 2016 or whatever your imagination comes up with.

I was thinking it would be great for us to have some pics/moving gifs/maybe even memes to use as our avatars and threads/sigs and other places on the internet for the next 4 years.

If you can make some that are 19.5kb or less so that I can use it as my avatar, that would be awesome. Especially if you can make some that are bigger than my current avatar, but still 19.5kb or less. I hate having such a small avatar. I'm not sure if that is possible.

Maybe something about tinypic or tinyurl?
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol that won't fit in my avatar
    I am the spoon.

I made a Rand Paul Chainsaw Massacre gif, but I think I'm gonna use it as my own avatar for a while.

Last edited by jct74; 04-23-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Gage has some stuff, just ask him.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I made a Rand Paul Chainsaw Massacre gif, but I think I'm gonna use it as my own avatar for a while.

That's larger than 19.5kb

I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    That's larger than 19.5kb

yeah, the gif file I posted is over 3 MB and also has too many pixels in it, so it can't be used it as an avatar. I had to create a separate smaller gif file to be able to use it. But you can't use gifs as your avatar anyways unless you upgrade your account.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

If you do upgrade your account though and want to use the chainsaw gif, I'll go back to my other avatar so it can be yours uniquely.
    Last edited by jct74; 11-21-2012 at 05:09 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is Gage?
    Gage Skidmore, a member of RPF (user name Gage) who has taken a lot of great photos at Ron Paul events. Check out his Rand Paul photo collection, it is quite large.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageski...7622755879848/

yeah, the gif file I posted is over 3 MB and also has too many pixels in it, so it can't be used it as an avatar. I had to create a separate smaller gif file to be able to use it. But you can't use gifs as your avatar anyways unless you upgrade your account.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

If you do upgrade your account though and want to use the chainsaw gif, I'll go back to my other avatar so it can be yours uniquely.
    I don't have the money to do it right now. Maybe in a few months.

So then for myself I am just looking for a Rand avatar 19.5kb or smaller. I may end up messaging a few people I know since this isn't getting much attention. The problem is 99% of my internet access right now is from my phone. So I can't make my own.

Can my avatar be bigger than it currently is? Provided it is 19.5kb or less.
    I am the spoon.

Gage Skidmore, a member of RPF (user name Gage) who has taken a lot of great photos at Ron Paul events. Check out his Rand Paul photo collection, it is quite large.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageski...7622755879848/
    Thank you. I definitely will.
    I am the spoon.

So then for myself I am just looking for a Rand avatar 19.5kb or smaller. I may end up messaging a few people I know since this isn't getting much attention. The problem is 99% of my internet access right now is from my phone. So I can't make my own.

Can my avatar be bigger than it currently is? Provided it is 19.5kb or less.
    yes, you could upload an avatar that has more width to it, but as far as height is concerned it appears you are at the maximum height, unless you upgrade your account in which case you can have a larger avatar.

if you find a pic you particularly like I could trim it up for you, make sure it is the right size.

yes, you could upload an avatar that has more width to it, but as far as height is concerned it appears you are at the maximum height, unless you upgrade your account in which case you can have a larger avatar.

if you find a pic you particularly like I could trim it up for you, make sure it is the right size.
    Ok thank you.
    I am the spoon.

Just using this as a scrap book real quick.

Ok I'm going to work on learning how to get the correct code to make it appear here
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 11-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    I am the spoon.

How have I missed this for 5 months? That gif is great :P
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

putting this here so I can find it easier later

h/t CPUd for creating that.
    Last edited by jct74; 08-25-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    Where is the one where he is pointing at the camera and says "Deal with it"? Isn't there another one like that?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

We need a Randcat:

Where is the one where he is pointing at the camera and says "Deal with it"? Isn't there another one like that?

^thanks, that's what I was looking for!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    We need a Randcat:

hmmm... I'm not sure what to make of the Randcat. I don't think I will be using that as my avatar any time soon, but thanks for the interesting artwork.
    Last edited by jct74; 08-26-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Thought this about summed it up.

This is the basic truth behind Hillary philosophy

I want a gif of Lindsey in the flaming pink geo with his eyes rolling. I know you guys can do it!

At 19.5k you have two options.

Option 1) A larger, colorful, & legible avatar that is not animated.

Option 2) Animated, few colors, and small. The more frames of animation you have, the smaller it has to be in order to fit your filesize requirement. You can make it large enough to be legible with a couple (2-5 frames) of animation.

My avatar is a 64x64px 7kb png file to give you an example. (I am curious how jct74's avatar is 104 × 115 pixels. Is that a perk of being a moderator?)
    Last edited by mello; 06-01-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast