Thread: Fox News Apocalypse Iran Propaganda

Fox News Apocalypse Iran Propaganda

Fox News is airing a special on the apocalypse They had a guy claim that Iran would attack Israel during the apocalypse. Even for Fox, this is pretty low. I wonder how many conservatives will want to attack Iran even more fervently now.
    Last edited by libertyfanatic; 11-23-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    “It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.” -Voltaire

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -Frederick Nietzsche

"The Republican form of government is the highest form of government: but because of this it requires the highest type of human nature, a type nowhere at present existing." -Herbert Spencer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For some reason, I get the feeling "Oh Lord" probably isn't the exclamation you are hoping for when readers see this thread.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Let's just hope that this blatant use of mythology to beat the war drums is a sign of desperation in the face of their waning political influence.

All I know is that it's more reason to keep my daughter away from neocon grandma.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

All Fox has to do is start promoting war with anybody and neo-cons dressed up as conservatives will be all over it. They could start ratcheting up talk against Sweeden and they would be all for it as long as Hannity and Rush were ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    All I know is that it's more reason to keep my daughter away from neocon grandma.
    Nah, she'll still listen to you. She's going to hear the other stuff, anyway, and grandmas are important in so many other ways.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Fox hasn't been on on a good fear propaganda spiel to drum up ratings for a while. They're due for one, the whole point of feeling sorry for yourself phase can't last in popularity forever.

I wouldn't doubt Iran being the subject at all.

Dangerous foreign nations are always a good seller.

There's never going to be a nation too weak, too far away, too technologically lagging or too impoverished to not threaten everyone's life and freedoms to them to believe we shouldn't get involved. Maybe dress up an embassy nicely, and watch the civil war actively going on in a country we helped stir a little, I hear.
    Forget guards though.

Iran's at least got an army, and you know, running water.

We're doomed.

*waves fingers* be afraid.

Foreign threats to my freedom health and property aren't even in my top 20.

I am pretty sure the Apocalypse either requires America to be destroyed alrready, or lining up to be the first to attack Israel.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thought the world was supposed to end in 27 days anyway?

wow. so low. i dont believe that attacking israel will do anything as far as god or jesus are concerned. i suppose they just garnered more support for the wars over there. i bet every person in my family will fall for it.

The level of paranoia and misinformation among the standard Fox News viewer is truly scary. The re-election of Obama combined with war in Gaza and tons of propaganda has driven them into a hysteria.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-24-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    ^^Truth

judge: "morally and legally, why shouldn't a country be allowed to have a nuclear weapon?"

goofball chick: "because their govt is nuts"

judge: "some would argue that the U.S. govt is nuts"
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 11-24-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    ^^Truth

judge: "morally and ethically, why shouldn't a country have a nuclear weapon?"

Yeah, they didn't have a response for that.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

WTF did I just watch? Only that guy on the left side of the bar seems to be sober.

Four people walk into a bar and sit down together...

One of 'em says, "Hey buddy, is it your birthday or sumptin'?"

"No, what makes you say that?"

"Because all those yellow cake crumbs on your lips and that white powder under your nose make it look like you just blew a seal."

"Them's not crumbs, they're just nuts!"

"Are you willing to kill because of that?"

"Sure."

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Nah, she'll still listen to you. She's going to hear the other stuff, anyway, and grandmas are important in so many other ways.
    These people (MSM zombies) are legitimately very immediate and very violent threats to all of us. I wouldn't allow my children anywhere near them. They'd eat their granddaughter if it meant keeping Israel safe.
    I am the spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    These people (MSM zombies) are legitimately very immediate and very violent threats to all of us. I wouldn't allow my children anywhere near them. They'd eat their granddaughter if it meant keeping Israel safe.
    That's not true. Come on.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by libertyfanatic View Post
    Fox News is airing a special on the apocalypse They had a guy claim that Iran would attack Israel during the apocalypse. Even for Fox, this is pretty low. I wonder how many conservatives will want to attack Iran even more fervently now.
    Is this part of the "countdown to doomsday" special reports?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-ne...tdown-doomsday
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Whatever happened to the Iran is getting a nuke were all going to die propaganda?
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

The Schizophrenic Evangelical Fox Mind - I want to witness every Muslim nation attacking Israel from multiple directions which will bring on the Apocalypse and the Rapture, but.....then again.....I don't know if I want to float up to Jesus yet, what with Christmas coming and my grandkids getting older. I'm not sure about all the eternal souls I care about and whether they will make it yet so I don't know who will get to float up with me right now so ask me again later.....Sure is exciting to watch (on Fox) though!
    Last edited by paulbot24; 11-25-2012 at 04:19 AM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

shaking my head at how the lady laughed at nap the entire time, how the guy next to her said "so what" to us being wrong. now i really see that the news and the people do not care even if theyre lied to. great vid for history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Is this Fox News jumping the shark?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    ^^Truth

judge: "morally and legally, why shouldn't a country be allowed to have a nuclear weapon?"

ZING!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I can't get over their "news" set here: It's a bar, they're sitting on bar stools with booze bottles in the background as they discuss starting WW3.

At least there are no turkeys getting their throats slit in the background (OK, admittedly that was more interesting than looking at Palin).