Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rothbard's Blind Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Xerographica View Post
    Conza, what's the point of having an ignore list if you're just going to ignore it?
    It creates an added barrier. Unfortunately, it's not possible to make every thread you make invisible (or even truncated).

As usual though; your posts add nothing of value, and have been addressed at length before.

I have no qualms about inadvertently bumping this bs... because I'm yet to see anyone become convinced by any of the crap you're peddling.

Get a real job mate... because intellectual pioneer, or adding to the edifice of liberty ain't one of them.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    It creates an added barrier. Unfortunately, it's not possible to make every thread you make invisible (or even truncated).
    I don't understand this. If I wanted to ignore any threads you start then I just wouldn't click on them. Why would anybody click on threads that they don't believe will offer them value? Given that actions speak louder than words...what do you think it means that here you are participating in a thread that I created?

As usual though; your posts add nothing of value, and have been addressed at length before.
    But the vast majority of my original post consists of passages by Rothbard. Are you saying that Rothbard's passages add nothing of value?

I have no qualms about inadvertently bumping this bs... because I'm yet to see anyone become convinced by any of the crap you're peddling.
    But the crap that I'm peddling is the importance of individual valuation. People aren't convinced by any of the crap that I'm peddling...therefore we shouldn't allow taxpayers to shop for themselves in the public sector? People don't choose to buy my crap but they will choose to spend their taxes on bridges to nowhere and boondoggles?

Get a real job mate... because intellectual pioneer, or adding to the edifice of liberty ain't one of them.
    Have any intellectual pioneer, of your choice, critique pragmatarianism. Surely it shouldn't be difficult for them to do...yet...none have chosen to do so. Perhaps they have better things to spend their time on? Perhaps they have better things to spend their money on? Perhaps they have better things to spend their taxes on?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12