Thread: Treasury Secretary Geithner: Lift Debt Ceiling to Infinity

Treasury Secretary Geithner: Lift Debt Ceiling to Infinity

Hmmm...I wonder how long it will take for RINOs in Congress like McCain and Graham to sign onto this. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't proposed it to Harry Reid yet to look like the saviors from the fiscal cliff.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    how calmly he said that.. as if he was telling his favorite color or saying what time it was..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    how calmly he said that.. as if he was telling his favorite color or saying what time it was..
    Yeah, it's scary. The scarier thing is he's definitely not the only one in DC that thinks like that. Greenspan wants to scrap it, and I'm sure the Democrats and RINOs will pounce on this idea as a solution to the fiscal cliff. End sequestration and just print as much money as you need to.

LibForestPaul

default on American Credit, what a spin...

default on banksters debt.