Thread: Gold or Silver?

Gold or Silver?

What should I buy, gold or silver?

While gold has doubled in price since Obama became president silver has near enough tripled to $32/ounce.

Can any resident technicians or analysts tell what I should buy or if I should adopt a mix of the two?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you have north of 30 grand, mix it up. Anything less than that, stick with silver except for maybe 2-3 ounces of gold.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    If you have north of 30 grand, mix it up. Anything less than that, stick with silver except for maybe 2-3 ounces of gold.
    Why stick with silver with less than 30k? any rational behind that?

It's cheaper - so the price point is easier if you don't have a lot of money - and is very unlikely to be confiscated by the government, unlike gold which has been and probably will be again.

I cannot be sure , really , so , copper , silver & gold.I will not be in a position where I need large denomination gold, I have land , seeds , ammo , food , water, timber, livestock, skills to filet and butcher..... so I just continue on as I always have, more ammo ,copper pennies , silver dimes & halves , small denomination of the other....

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Why stick with silver with less than 30k? any rational behind that?
    because if you have more then 30k, you should be following the rich dad poor dad philosophy of buying assets that give you money every month.
    Rand Benedict Paul.
    Not only did he sell us out, this douche bag did it to his own father! I'm more upset him selling his father out. I don't care who i think is going to win i would never sell my father out. If his willing to sell his father out what else is for sale?