Thread: Police arrest Mo. man planning mass shooting at "Breaking Dawn"

Police arrest Mo. man planning mass shooting at "Breaking Dawn"

A 20-year-old man is in custody after his mother contacted the police, fearing that he was planning to commit mass murder at a "Twilight" screening and a Missouri Walmart.

Lammers admitted to police that he had bought a rifle on Monday and another on Tuesday with the intention of shooting audience members who attended a showing of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part

Blaec Lammers stated that he would walk into the store and just start shooting people at random and if he ran out of ammunition . . . he would just break the glass where the ammunition is stored and get some more and keep on shooting until police arrived. Blaec Lammers then stated that he would then turn himself into police when they arrived
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ening-walmart/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never talk to cops...

Even if you're a nut!

I hate these wannabe $#@!s who $#@! up things for the rest of us.

Now it just adds fuel to the anti-gun nuts.
    Mother should I trust the government?

The shocker is that there doesn't appear to be FBI pre-involvement in the planning.

Idiot. Everybody knows you are supposed to drive stakes into the hearts of vampires. Bullets don't do squat. (If he wanted to go for irony, Lincoln​ was the win.)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    (If he wanted to go for irony, Lincoln​ was the win.)
    lol + rep
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Crazy people have no originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The shocker is that there doesn't appear to be FBI pre-involvement in the planning.
    I know! This is crazy, my first thought was, "false flag again"?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No more ammo at Walmarts...damn, and they had good prices for some of the stuff...idiot !

No more Ammo at wall mart?
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

I like the mirror pic.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    No more Ammo at wall mart?
    from the article: "and if he ran out of ammunition . . . he would just break the glass where the ammunition is stored and get some more and keep on shooting until police arrived"

I was referring to the next step, people will want to ban ammo sales at Walmart so someone couldn't resuply...

What a dumbass. Why tell the police anything?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    from the article: "and if he ran out of ammunition . . . he would just break the glass where the ammunition is stored and get some more and keep on shooting until police arrived"

I was referring to the next step, people will want to ban ammo sales at Walmart so someone couldn't resuply...
    Gotcha. Just to note... you can still buy ammo at walmart:

Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and Ammo for Less - Walmart.com

Though some people suggest that's foolish anyway:

http://gunnuts.net/2009/10/10/dont-b...o-at-wal-mart/
    Honestly, I don’t even know why this discussion crops up, and yet I’m continually surprised when I find decent shooters and gun folk still buying ammo at Wal-Mart. Don’t do that. Wal-Mart is part of a coalition with Mayors Against Guns – which means that ammo purchases at Wal-Mart will indirectly support a group that is seeking to eradicate your right to keep and bear arms.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Gotcha. Just to note... you can still buy ammo at walmart:

Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and Ammo for Less - Walmart.com

Though some people suggest that's foolish anyway:

http://gunnuts.net/2009/10/10/dont-b...o-at-wal-mart/
    I wonder why Walmart sells ammo cheaper than my local amory then? Same (tul) ammo for about 40% less.