Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TYT Cenk on Israel offensive

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Just because specs said the same thing doesn't make it any less true
    Now just to be clear, I didn't say that I wouldn't take the offer.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't give a $#@! what they do there. As my husband used to say," $#@! them all but 6 and save them for pall bearers."
    But for Gods sakes quit giving anyone there our tax dollars to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Oh I'd love to see the reaction if American troops tied a 13 year old American boy to their humvee to stop demonstrators from throwing things at them.

Sure I could find babies burned with white phosphorus but people might not want to see that and its probably against the rules.

Imagine your child being used as a human shield.

It outrages me, maybe because I haven't been desensitized to brown people being treated like $#@!.
    Spare me the hysteria and accusations of racism.

So what punishment do you propose for teenagers that throw rocks or vandalize? Fines? Jail? Community service? A spanking?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    So the Nazis had the right to defend themselves while they were occupying other people's land? Hell, so the Nazis had the right to genocide a certain group of people as long as they pretended it was self defense?
    So you are clearly saying that the Israelis are similar to the Nazi's. I would like to know how far the bat$#@! crazy goes.

If different Indian tribes decided to blow themselves up in major cities in retaliation for taking Indian land years ago, would you think that is justified? If the suicide bombings persisted and treaties continued to be broken by the Indians would you compare the United States government to Nazis if the government retaliated against the suicide bombings by dropping bombs on Indian reservations?

Are Native Americans in the above scenario that different from Palestinians?
    Last edited by misean; 11-18-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So let's say our current govt came to you and said, "hey, we are gonna give you your neighbors house, free and clear, you just have to throw them out and we'll get your back...you'd take it? Because, ya know it makes no sense to turn down such an offer.
    It's not really the same thing, because Israel belonged to the Jewish people originally. It was land that was promised to the Jewish people in the Old Testament. They were then kicked out of their land by the Romans around 70 AD. So the correct analogy would be if you originally owned a house, were kicked out by someone else who then took over the house, and then that person left the house eventually and a different person moved in. Then someone comes along and offers to kick the current occupants out of the house so that you can get the house back that you first owned, and you accept the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    It's not really the same thing, because Israel belonged to the Jewish people originally. It was land that was promised to the Jewish people in the Old Testament. They were then kicked out of their land by the Romans around 70 AD. So the correct analogy would be if you originally owned a house, were kicked out by someone else who then took over the house, and then that person left the house eventually and a different person moved in. Then someone comes along and offers to kick the current occupants out of the house so that you can get the house back that you first owned, and you accept the offer.
    1. Hebrews were not the first to rule that region, they didn't even come close to being the longest rulers. And unless there's some 1,000+year-old Hebrews out there...invalid.
    2. God is not a real estate agent and has nothing to do with a UN created state, unless you think the UN is the hand of God at work.
    3. As has been said, there's not really even much of a blood relation to European Jews--who make up the majority. You could make a partial argument for Sephardic Jews--but even they're treated as 2nd tier citizens in Israel.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Spare me the hysteria and accusations of racism.

So what punishment do you propose for teenagers that throw rocks or vandalize? Fines? Jail? Community service? A spanking?
    Children should not be used as human shields. What is this first grade? You're the one saying it was a failure at conjuring an emotional reaction; I wasn't trying to even do that I don't demagogue the issues. I was making a point that Israel grossly over reacts.

Israel is an apartheid state. Unfort for Israel nothing they do except leave is moral.

Btw wasn't calling you racist. Try to relax.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post
    So you are clearly saying that the Israelis are similar to the Nazi's. I would like to know how far the bat$#@! crazy goes.

If different Indian tribes decided to blow themselves up in major cities in retaliation for taking Indian land years ago, would you think that is justified? If the suicide bombings persisted and treaties continued to be broken by the Indians would you compare the United States government to Nazis if the government retaliated against the suicide bombings by dropping bombs on Indian reservations?

Are Native Americans in the above scenario that different from Palestinians?
    Are you asking was AIM justified? Hell yes it was, and even the government agreed, since charges were eventually dropped.

Oh, and we aren't building settlements on Indian reservations, and forcefully bulldozing Indian houses to build new apartment complexes for white Christians only. That's what we would have to be doing to be anywhere near analogous to Israel... ...not to mention the killings and imprisoning of tens of thousands of Indians a decade.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-18-2012 at 07:19 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Israel has killed 20 - 30 Palestinians per Israeli killed.
    Israel has imprisoned 1000's of Palestinians per Israeli captured.
    Israel has stolen land. Period. Israel refuses to stop building settlements.
    Israel refuses statehood so it can continue to assassinate elected leaders on a whim.
    Death to Israel.
    I see you have been banned. Don't know if it was this comment or not, but you posted facts all the way until the last sentence. That was just your opinion and a statement. Next time stick to the facts only and people can make their own minds up about Israel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345