Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TYT Cenk on Israel offensive

TYT Cenk on Israel offensive

While I don't think the UN is the solution, I like that he's calling out Israel and basically saying that the US is Israel's bitch.

EDIT - sorry, I don't know how this got posted in Grassroots. Could a mod move it for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right here Cenk exposes that the US government is owned by Israel
    When Palestinians strike it's Terrorism, when Israel strikes, it's collateral damage... and the US says, YEA!
    Want another analogy? Israel has over 5 times as many UN violations/resolutions accused on it than the entire reign of Libya's Mommar Qaddafi. When CIA-Mossad fabricated and backed NTC Terrorists attacked the Libyan government in strategic locations and Qaddafi struck back, Qaddafi was the Bad Guy. When the World's largest Concentration Camp (GAZA) is struck by Israeli Drones and War Planes, and children are killed, the Palestinians are the Bad Guys.

This is how the New World Order works.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-15-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

It's my understanding that the rockets launched from Gaza aren't meant to hit specific targets; if that's the case then it is terrorism. It's also my understanding that when Israel launches a strike it is against specific targets, ie. missile warehouse, enemy combatant, rocket launch sites. Where am I wrong?

On sale at your friendly IDF military surplus store.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by DanK22 View Post
    It's my understanding that the rockets launched from Gaza aren't meant to hit specific targets; if that's the case then it is terrorism. It's also my understanding that when Israel launches a strike it is against specific targets, ie. missile warehouse, enemy combatant, rocket launch sites. Where am I wrong?
    If I strap a bomb to my body and walk into a crowded mall, is that terrorism? Whether or not someone has a target doesn't have anything to do with if it is terrorism. The fact that they're not targeting the military or military facilities makes it terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

So all the "terrorists" have to do is to say they are aiming for military targets and assert that they just have bad aim and then it's not terrorism?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Israel has killed 20 - 30 Palestinians per Israeli killed.
    Israel has imprisoned 1000's of Palestinians per Israeli captured.
    Israel has stolen land. Period. Israel refuses to stop building settlements.
    Israel refuses statehood so it can continue to assassinate elected leaders on a whim.
    Death to Israel.

Looking back at my post, I wasn't very clear at all. I was addressing Hollywood's point that somehow calling an act for what it is, means the US is owned by Israel. The rocket attacks are acts of terror and recognizing that their sole purpose is to create terror - not to hit a military target (I should have specified in my op) - is not some admission that the US is owned by Israel.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know it's unpopular here, but I side with Israel in these disputes. That's Israel's land. They continually get attacked by racists. Israel isn't the instigator. If people stopped blowing themselves up and attacking Israel, there would be no retaliation. Does anyone really believe that Israel is going out of its way to take over the Middle East?

That said, I really don't want the US entangling in these conflicts.

Looking back at my post, I wasn't very clear at all. I was addressing Hollywood's point that somehow calling an act for what it is, means the US is owned by Israel. The rocket attacks are acts of terror and recognizing that their sole purpose is to create terror - not to hit a military target (I should have specified in my op) - is not some admission that the US is owned by Israel.
    Reflecting what most know the actions of Israel, the US has VETOED every single UN resolution against Israel no matter how heinous the crimes, the same crimes that has gotten leaders and their governments of foreign nations assassinated. The last UN resolution was to create a state of Palestine, which was voted My statement holds water of prior Israeli and US government respective actions, but the statement is to reflect Cenk's quote of
    When Palestinians strike it's Terrorism, when Israel strikes, it's collateral damage... and the US says, YEA!
    When the US Vetos Paletinian Statehood 14-1 and has Dennis Ross (founder of AIPAC) as the chief envoy... oh well
    US Veto stats:
    http://multipletext.com/2012/2-america_vetoes_1.html
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../usvetoes.html
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-15-2012 at 03:02 PM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post
    I know it's unpopular here, but I side with Israel in these disputes. That's Israel's land. They continually get attacked by racists. Israel isn't the instigator. If people stopped blowing themselves up and attacking Israel, there would be no retaliation. Does anyone really believe that Israel is going out of its way to take over the Middle East?

How do you justify the settlements and this:

??
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post

No, it isn't. That land was given to the Rothschild Dynasty after WW2 as payment for the UK honoring the Balfour Declaration. Then it was settled by people who haven't a drop of semitic blood in their veins.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Absolute bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    No, it isn't. That land was given to the Rothschild Dynasty after WW2 as payment for the UK honoring the Balfour Declaration. Then it was settled by people who haven't a drop of semitic blood in their veins.
    Yes indeed, League of Nations and the Balfour Declaration... where it all started.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

??
    Continuous wars against Israel. Most of the land the so called Palestinians lost was due to the six day war when Israel had to face all the Arab countries against them. Then they had intifada against Israel, then again they lost the lands.

I would have supported the Palestinian cause if it was a political cause but its 99% religious cause.

androidappme is a troll. A very active troll today. Maybe he'll run into Mini-Me or Pcosmar and get his history straightened out.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    androidappme is a troll. A very active troll today. Maybe he'll run into Mini-Me or Pcosmar and get his history straightened out.
    Native Americans say the same. You are occupying their land for 500 years you know.

Quote Originally Posted by androidappme View Post
    Continuous wars against Israel. Most of the land the so called Palestinians lost was due to the six day war when Israel had to face all the Arab countries against them. Then they had intifada against Israel, then again they lost the lands.

I would have supported the Palestinian cause if it was a political cause but its 99% religious cause.
    The six day war was Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria wasn't it? How does that give Israel any (so called, what?) Palestinian land? Zionists brew up conflicts so that it can justify occupation of more land (& landscape in a broader sense). The state of Israel is only a tool.

edit: And has nothing to do with blood (as in ancestry)
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 11-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    The six day war was Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria wasn't it? How does that give Israel any (so called, what?) Palestinian land? Zionists brew up conflicts so that it can justify occupation of more land (& landscape in a broader sense). The state of Israel is only a tool.

edit: And has nothing to do with blood (as in ancestry)
    Where did you get this teaching? Can you please tell me where did you first hear it and from whom?

Israel started the six day war by attacking Egypt.

Megaphone,, there's an app for that.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Where did you get this teaching? Can you please tell me where did you first hear it and from whom?
    Clyde doesn't confuse Liberalism and Libertarianism in his posts so my money is on ClydeCoulter.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Not taught, researched. Naming something "Israel" doesn't make it have anything to do with the biblical hebrews.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Clyde doesn't confuse Liberalism and Libertarianism in his posts so my money is on ClydeCoulter.
    Dang it! I am sorry about my tablets auto-prediction feature. It should be libertarianism.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1888 View Post
    Israel started the six day war by attacking Egypt.
    Oh man!

In 1967, the Arab nations surrounding Israel ordered UN Peacekeepers to leave the border areas. They called up their armies and enforced a boycott on shipping going to Israel, which did not have a port.

What do you do? Starve to death?

Now when shipping is stopped to Gaza, everyone is so concerned. But the fact of the matter is, the Arabs started it first.
    Last edited by androidappme; 11-15-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Oh man!

In 1967, the Arab nations surrounding Israel ordered UN Peacekeepers to leave the border areas. They called up their armies and enforced a boycott on shipping going to Israel, which did not have a port.

What do you do? Starve to death?

Now when shipping is stopped to Gaza, everyone is so concerned. But the fact of the matter is, the Arabs started it first.
    Like "sanctions"?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Like "sanctions"?
    Shipping blockades are like sanctions. In 1967, commercial freight service wasn't popular. No food, no clothes, nothing without shipping in those days.

About sanctions :

Israel and the Quartet said that sanctions would be lifted only when the Palestinian government has met the following demands:

Renunciation of violence,
    Recognition of Israel by the Hamas government (as the PLO had done), and
    Acceptance of previous agreements between Israel and the Palestinian National Authority.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

Zionism was originally a communist movement too, and Israel was meant to be a communist state.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Shipping blockades are like sanctions. In 1967, commercial freight service wasn't popular. No food, no clothes, nothing without shipping in those days.

About sanctions :

Israel and the Quartet said that sanctions would be lifted only when the Palestinian government has met the following demands:

Renunciation of violence,
    Recognition of Israel by the Hamas government (as the PLO had done), and
    Acceptance of previous agreements between Israel and the Palestinian National Authority.
    Why does Israel get to make the rules and demands?
    It's because we give them $3B a year in awesome death machines.
    I can't wait until America doesn't have any more cookies to give them.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

??
    In the original 1947 UN partition plan, The UN gave about 55% of the land to about 31% of the people (the Jews), and this 31% only actually owned 6% of the land which was purchased legitimately. This is what caused the first war, because the Arabs rejected the plan.

And rightfully so. Too bad they lost.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast