Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TYT Cenk on Israel offensive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TYT Cenk on Israel offensive

While I don't think the UN is the solution, I like that he's calling out Israel and basically saying that the US is Israel's bitch.

EDIT - sorry, I don't know how this got posted in Grassroots. Could a mod move it for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right here Cenk exposes that the US government is owned by Israel
    When Palestinians strike it's Terrorism, when Israel strikes, it's collateral damage... and the US says, YEA!
    Want another analogy? Israel has over 5 times as many UN violations/resolutions accused on it than the entire reign of Libya's Mommar Qaddafi. When CIA-Mossad fabricated and backed NTC Terrorists attacked the Libyan government in strategic locations and Qaddafi struck back, Qaddafi was the Bad Guy. When the World's largest Concentration Camp (GAZA) is struck by Israeli Drones and War Planes, and children are killed, the Palestinians are the Bad Guys.

This is how the New World Order works.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-15-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Right here Cenk exposes that the US government is owned by Israel

Want another analogy? Israel has over 5 times as many UN violations/resolutions accused on it than the entire reign of Libya's Mommar Qaddafi. When CIA-Mossad fabricated and backed NTC Terrorists attacked the Libyan government in strategic locations and Qaddafi struck back, Qaddafi was the Bad Guy. When the World's largest Concentration Camp (GAZA) is struck by Israeli Drones and War Planes, and children are killed, the Pasteurization are the Bad Guys.

This is how the New World Order works.
    source?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    source?
    Hollywood is correct. Read about the Israeli lobby, AIPAC. They literally own almost all our politicians (no, they don't own Ron Paul). Obama, Romney, and virtually everything in between, are ALL whores for Israel and traitors to the United States.
    Last edited by DFF; 11-15-2012 at 09:08 PM.

It's my understanding that the rockets launched from Gaza aren't meant to hit specific targets; if that's the case then it is terrorism. It's also my understanding that when Israel launches a strike it is against specific targets, ie. missile warehouse, enemy combatant, rocket launch sites. Where am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DanK22 View Post
    It's my understanding that the rockets launched from Gaza aren't meant to hit specific targets; if that's the case then it is terrorism. It's also my understanding that when Israel launches a strike it is against specific targets, ie. missile warehouse, enemy combatant, rocket launch sites. Where am I wrong?
    If I strap a bomb to my body and walk into a crowded mall, is that terrorism? Whether or not someone has a target doesn't have anything to do with if it is terrorism. The fact that they're not targeting the military or military facilities makes it terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

So all the "terrorists" have to do is to say they are aiming for military targets and assert that they just have bad aim and then it's not terrorism?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It is not terrorism it is a rocket barrage.When NATO threw cassette bombs in Yugoslavia into populated areas I didn't see a 10 seconds material about it.When a Palestinian fires a garage made rocket into an Israeli city then it is terror and a crime against humanity.

Was the bombing of Drezden a terrorist attack ? No that was a strategical destruction of infrastructure so to have a change of policy in Germany.

Killing with F-16 and killing with RPG`s or IED`s is the same thing, killing and as the saying goes "All is fair in love and war".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's my understanding that the rockets launched from Gaza aren't meant to hit specific targets; if that's the case then it is terrorism. It's also my understanding that when Israel launches a strike it is against specific targets, ie. missile warehouse, enemy combatant, rocket launch sites, hospitals, schools, Red Cross sites, food/water/supply lines into Gaza, power plants, roads. Where am I wrong?
    You're not wrong. You just left out the targets that violate international laws and those that directly impact and target civilians. I added and bolded them above.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

On sale at your friendly IDF military surplus store.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Banned

Blog Entries
    Israel has killed 20 - 30 Palestinians per Israeli killed.
    Israel has imprisoned 1000's of Palestinians per Israeli captured.
    Israel has stolen land. Period. Israel refuses to stop building settlements.
    Israel refuses statehood so it can continue to assassinate elected leaders on a whim.
    Death to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Israel has killed 20 - 30 Palestinians per Israeli killed.
    Israel has imprisoned 1000's of Palestinians per Israeli captured.
    Israel has stolen land. Period. Israel refuses to stop building settlements.
    Israel refuses statehood so it can continue to assassinate elected leaders on a whim.
    Death to Israel.
    I see you have been banned. Don't know if it was this comment or not, but you posted facts all the way until the last sentence. That was just your opinion and a statement. Next time stick to the facts only and people can make their own minds up about Israel.

Looking back at my post, I wasn't very clear at all. I was addressing Hollywood's point that somehow calling an act for what it is, means the US is owned by Israel. The rocket attacks are acts of terror and recognizing that their sole purpose is to create terror - not to hit a military target (I should have specified in my op) - is not some admission that the US is owned by Israel.

I know it's unpopular here, but I side with Israel in these disputes. That's Israel's land. They continually get attacked by racists. Israel isn't the instigator. If people stopped blowing themselves up and attacking Israel, there would be no retaliation. Does anyone really believe that Israel is going out of its way to take over the Middle East?

That said, I really don't want the US entangling in these conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post
    I know it's unpopular here, but I side with Israel in these disputes. That's Israel's land. They continually get attacked by racists. Israel isn't the instigator. If people stopped blowing themselves up and attacking Israel, there would be no retaliation. Does anyone really believe that Israel is going out of its way to take over the Middle East?

How do you justify the settlements and this:

??
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

??
    Continuous wars against Israel. Most of the land the so called Palestinians lost was due to the six day war when Israel had to face all the Arab countries against them. Then they had intifada against Israel, then again they lost the lands.

I would have supported the Palestinian cause if it was a political cause but its 99% religious cause.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by androidappme View Post
    Continuous wars against Israel. Most of the land the so called Palestinians lost was due to the six day war when Israel had to face all the Arab countries against them. Then they had intifada against Israel, then again they lost the lands.

I would have supported the Palestinian cause if it was a political cause but its 99% religious cause.
    The six day war was Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria wasn't it? How does that give Israel any (so called, what?) Palestinian land? Zionists brew up conflicts so that it can justify occupation of more land (& landscape in a broader sense). The state of Israel is only a tool.

edit: And has nothing to do with blood (as in ancestry)
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 11-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Israel started the six day war by attacking Egypt.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

??
    In the original 1947 UN partition plan, The UN gave about 55% of the land to about 31% of the people (the Jews), and this 31% only actually owned 6% of the land which was purchased legitimately. This is what caused the first war, because the Arabs rejected the plan.

And rightfully so. Too bad they lost.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    In the original 1947 UN partition plan, The UN gave about 55% of the land to about 31% of the people (the Jews), and this 31% only actually owned 6% of the land which was purchased legitimately. This is what caused the first war, because the Arabs rejected the plan.

And rightfully so. Too bad they lost.
    In 2011, Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas stated that the Arab rejection of the partition plan was a mistake he hoped to rectify.

No, it isn't. That land was given to the Rothschild Dynasty after WW2 as payment for the UK honoring the Balfour Declaration. Then it was settled by people who haven't a drop of semitic blood in their veins.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    No, it isn't. That land was given to the Rothschild Dynasty after WW2 as payment for the UK honoring the Balfour Declaration. Then it was settled by people who haven't a drop of semitic blood in their veins.
    Yes indeed, League of Nations and the Balfour Declaration... where it all started.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

Zionism was originally a communist movement too, and Israel was meant to be a communist state.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.

See who started first with suicide attacks on the British army stationed in Palestine.The British knew what was going to happen and tried as hard to stop it.But Europe trying to hide under the carpet that instead of fighting against the NAZI`s almost the entire continent was behind them ( some more some less ) started shipping all people of Jewish religion to Palestine and the USA threw their full support behind them.

The Soviets routinely supplied the Arabs with faulty equipment and bad intelligence ,the only ones who had ever really fought against what was going to happen were the British who eventually stopped their support because of the USA and then Israel won.

Since then the whole region has gone to hell,back and now going for a second dip.

Last edited by Demigod; 11-15-2012 at 05:31 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    See who started first with suicide attacks on the British army stationed in Palestine.The British knew what was going to happen and tried as hard to stop it.But Europe trying to hide under the carpet that instead of fighting against the NAZI`s almost the entire continent was behind them ( some more some less ) started shipping all people of Jewish religion to Palestine and the USA threw their full support behind them.

The Soviets routinely supplied the Arabs with faulty equipment and bad intelligence ,the only ones who had ever really fought against what was going to happen were the British who eventually stopped their support because of the USA and then Israel won.

Since then the whole region has gone to hell,back and now going for a second dip.

This is 2012, not 1953. Israel won the land. Period. If they get attacked, they have every moral right to hit back as hard as they want.

I'm not even a fan of Israel. But if the Arabs would stop attacking there wouldn't be a problem. Israel isn't the aggressor. Just because their existence is an inconvenience doesn't mean they don't have a right to exist. They should stand up for themselves.

This is 2012, not 1953. Israel won the land. Period. If they get attacked, they have every moral right to hit back as hard as they want.

I'm not even a fan of Israel. But if the Arabs would stop attacking there wouldn't be a problem. Israel isn't the aggressor. Just because their existence is an inconvenience doesn't mean they don't have a right to exist. They should stand up for themselves.
    A few things:

1. You need to read up on Middle Eastern history, and not some Fox News version of it. The real history of how Israel was formed and their actions there since 1948. They started out as the aggressors and continue to be the aggressors. Dragging us along with them.

2. "Winning" land due to a conflict is illegal, not to mention unethical.

This latest military action was brought on by Israel, directly. Operation Cast Lead was also brought on by Israel when the IDF broke the ceasefire with Hamas. That happened on election night of 2008--convenient, eh?

I don't care whose side you're on, or even that you take a side, but you should know the facts if you're going to join a discussion about it.

Banned

Blog Entries

Sweet. remind me of this quote when the great proletariat rises and takes the land from the gentry.
    We have Misean's blessing to take land by force.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    I disagree. The only right one has to a piece of land is having the power to take and hold it.
    OMG, is this the same dude that was giving me grief for not respecting business owners property because I am pro-union?
    Do you have any idea how hypocritical it is to say property ownership is only based on the ability to be able to hold it?
    LoL
    I can't believe the inane justifications people will come up with to defend their neo-knights templars.

Are you two listening to yourselves?

ROTFLMAO!
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-15-2012 at 09:30 PM.

According to who they won? They stole the land then armistice lines were drawn for borders -- they then illegally occupied land in 1963 on top of what they originally stole from the Palestinians, yes illegal even according to the United Nations. Why the hell does Israel hold land in Syria? The Golan heights, why did they take the west bank, and the Gaza strip?

There are millions of displaced Palestinians

Israel continues to treat them as prisoners. I wish I could show you the real plight of the Palestinians. It's like this, if you live in whatever $#@!ty Palestinian territory Israel allows you to live in, you likely don't have running water or clean running water that's only for the Jewish settlements, if you want to go to the town next over you have to go through armed checkpoints just because you're palestinian, because the Palestinian territories are set up like an archipelago, between villages are checkpoints which you get harassed at daily, oh and if Israel wants, it can just take your home. They can just move in, order you out, demolish your home which has probably been in your family for generations, and build a Jewish settlement on it.

What happens if tension is high? Be prepared for indiscriminate bombings, while the rest of the bloodthirsty world CHEERS.

Israel won? Israel's justified? I dare you to see how the Palestinians really live before you make such bold accusations. The Arabs will continue to fight them, as it's their land.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

"if people would stop blowing themselves up..."

As if it were that simple. Unbelievable.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Gaza was NOT Israel's land prior to 1946, in 1947, in 1967, or now. It is illegally occupied territory with multiple UN resolutions asserting so.

http://documentaryheaven.com/check-point/
    http://documentaryheaven.com/palesti...ill-the-issue/
    http://documentaryheaven.com/the-iron-wall/
    http://documentaryheaven.com/occupation-101/
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/peace...promised-land/
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/tears-of-gaza/
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/reneg...wish-settlers/
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/zionist-story/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast