Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something my mom posted on FB

Something my mom posted on FB

She failed to mention that two children were killed in the strike. But $#@! them, right? ISRAEL FIRST!

Christian fundamentalists' obsessiveness over Israel drives me crazy, especially when it's in my immediate family.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I keep trying to talk sense into her, but she honestly believes that Israel could do no wrong, God hates drugs, and morality must be policed by the government. I don't know what to do. The good thing, though, is that she doesn't vote.

If my mom did that, I'd tell her that I dont want people that celebrate killing (for whatever reason) to be around her grandchildren and leave it at that. luckily I don't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If my mom did that, I'd tell her that I dont want people that celebrate killing (for whatever reason) to be around her grandchildren and leave it at that. luckily I don't have that problem.
    It's more ignorance than malice

Does your mom also cheer for the New York Yankees?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Does your mom also cheer for the New York Yankees?
    She's not into sports, why?

Israel will pay for their sins someday. Lots of people think favorably about them not because of their present day state, but because of a nation with the same name of Israel being talked about in the bible. These two are not the same today, not even the same ancestral people. The only thing the same about them is their location and name. They are most definitely not God's people as they claim to be and as many ignorant Christians think they are.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 11-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nutteryahoo thanks your mother for being a 'useful idiot'.

That's pretty much, word for word, what I had to tell my MIL after she tried a different tack to convince me that it would be "great for the economy" to bomb Iran (since the Fox News fearmongering wasn't working.)
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That's pretty much, word for word, what I had to tell my MIL after she tried a different tack to convince me that it would be "great for the economy" to bomb Iran (since the Fox News fearmongering wasn't working.)
    did it work?

lol, kludge's mom is a neocon
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

did it work?
    Didn't change her mind, I'm sure, but she doesn't aggravate me with all the bull$#@!. She's willfully ignorant, and even refused to believe me about Operation Ajax and that Israel was formed on other people's land in 1948--she went to Pastor Hagee's book to try to prove me wrong...then strangely changed the subject.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    I keep trying to talk sense into her, but she honestly believes that Israel could do no wrong, God hates drugs, and morality must be policed by the government. I don't know what to do. The good thing, though, is that she doesn't vote.
    Then the government doesn't care about what she believes. Same with my parents. They can rail and get as mad as they want, but if they don't vote and don't participate in anything political aside from screaming at people at the water cooler, nobody cares.

Blame it on the Palestinians

Before every strike, the only military in the world that phone calls the residents of nearby building asking them to evacuate in only Israel.

They also spread leaflets asking the Palestinians to leave the area.

Like this one :

The real reasons the Palestinians don't leave their houses and take shelter is because of their religion. They think its their religious duty to fight the Jews and kill them and they are very proud to have their babies killed by Israeli soldiers because their family will become popular and known as the martyr family 'Islamic martyr - A person who died for Allah'. Their dead bodies are paraded on the street with masses of people attending the martyr glorification parade and they even get free housing and free job and free money.

Gaza has a missile launcher near a mosque and a playground.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure we all hope and pray that our "civilized" enemies will drop leaflets on us before bombing us to freedom. Ass.

P.S. Did Colin Powell give you that picture you used? It looks like leftovers from his Iraq stash.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    I'm sure we all hope and pray that our "civilized" enemies will drop leaflets on us before bombing us to freedom. Ass.

P.S. Did Colin Powell give you that picture you used? It looks like leftovers from his Iraq stash.
    Sorry to disappoint you. It was a photo that was taken by the Israeli Defense Force recently.

http://www.idf.il/1283-17570-EN/Dover.aspx

Yes, but we wouldn't do that even if we got rocket fires from Mexico.

Quote :

I believe that Israel is one of our most important friends in the world. And the views that I hold have many adherents in Israel today. Two of the tenets of a true Zionist are “self-determination” and “self-reliance.” I do not believe we should be Israel’s master but, rather, her friend. We should not be dictating her policies and announcing her negotiating positions before talks with her neighbors have even begun. . .

I am the one candidate who would respect Israel’s sovereignty and not try to dictate to her about how she should deal with her neighbors. I supported Israel’s right to attack the Iraqi nuclear reactor in the 1980s, and I opposed President Obama’s attempt to dictate Israel’s borders this year.

- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by androidappme View Post
    I am the one candidate who would respect Israel’s sovereignty and not try to dictate to her about how she should deal with her neighbors.- Ron Paul
    Yes indeed. As in.....Israel can take care of her own mess, and turn down down the billions in aid every year as well. They can pay to print their own leaflets if that is what they desire. It is not America's job to clean up after her or protect her, which is what I believe Ron Paul has been saying this whole time.

Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

US foreign policy is Israels foreign policy: conquest, murder and property theft. They are inseparable. The thug state of Israel since its inception has been about "blitzkrieg" for territorial expansion. Interestingly enough, just like a man and his state who exterminated 6 million Jewish people. I guess Zionism is too important to not adopt his policies... There will be no peace as long as Israel keeps killing and stealing land under the condoning watch of the US. Any attempts at peace in the middle east by the US state should be seen for what they are... Hippocrates.

The US state subsidizes all of this, which makes them even more guilty.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Hamas Recycles Pictures of Syrian Dead

And claims them as Palestinian dead

Source : http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1169...of-syrian-dead

For the real reason Hamas was lobbing rockets:

http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/11/i...ho-started-it/

So very similar to the lies they told to "justify" Operation Cast Lead.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    The US state subsidizes all of this, which makes them even more guilty.
    I am particularly appalled by how us tax dollars kill jewish babies by paying for and helping guarantee socialized free abortions on demand by israeli citizens. Stop the 2nd holocaust by ending us-paid israeli abortions via foreign aid.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 11-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in the same boat as you with my parents driving around with pro Israel bumper stickers....trust me i know your pain...I KNOW!
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Vote4Paul2012 & Like, watch, comment, and share on Facebook: Vote4Paul2012 on YouTube
    Follow me on twitter at: 300MDollarP
    Add on Google+ here: RonPaul Vote4Paul2012

yeah just abandon your home and belongings until there is peace, ya know because you don't own your property. we do because we're about to bomb the $#@! out of you.

btw everyone in my church and community and family are the exact same. Israel first, total neocons. Fortunately my Dad is willing to think and have intelligent discussion and leans pretty libertarian so I'm not sure how he views it, but everyone else is beyond full-retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    yeah just abandon your home and belongings until there is peace, ya know because you don't own your property. we do because we're about to bomb the $#@! out of you.
    Ah yes, but the "civilized" man warns you with pretty leaflets first. The "savages" don't. I'm pretty sure I saw a sign somewhere that says in a war between the two to support the civilized man. Support Israel. It's easy to know what to think. The signs are everywhere.

My gf's mother is the same way. She currently refuses to speak to either of us because we voted for Gary Johnson. True story.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    My gf's mother is the same way. She currently refuses to speak to either of us because we voted for Gary Johnson. True story.
    Could have been worse. hxxp://www.washingtonpost.com/national/arizona-woman-accused-of-running-over-husband-because-he-didnt-vote-against-president-obama/2012/11/14/7e78e12a-2e6d-11e2-b631-2aad9d9c73ac_story.html She'll come around I'm sure. As to the question of how to persuade pro-Israel people to 'our' position of non-intervention I usually point out the fact that while we give Israel support (militarily and monetarily) we give her enemies around seven times more than that. Us arming the region is doing nothing but futher complicating the situation and endangering Israel.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast