Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: List of Liberty-minded Candidates for US Congress (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by South Park Fan View Post
    Pickups: Loudermilk, Blum, Poliquin, Emmer, Walker, Love, Brat, Mooney, potentially (although unlikely) Didier, DeMaio, Bongino
    Sorry to see you go: Broun, Stockman, Bentivolio

Net: +5 to +8
    Johnny Tacherra in California will be very good. Mark Walker in NC, Doug Le Malfa, and Mia Love will be above average. There are quite a few more that I am going through now. We'll certainly have to see how they vote, but I think there will be a lot of additions to the liberty votes.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    Johnny Tacherra in California will be very good. Mark Walker in NC, Doug Le Malfa, and Mia Love will be above average. There are quite a few more that I am going through now. We'll certainly have to see how they vote, but I think there will be a lot of additions to the liberty votes.
    Hopefully numerically the House Liberty Caucus grows. If that happens and the opinion of Congressman Amash as chairman of this caucus grows in strength there, he can gain national prominence and the "liberty-minded" Republican becomes the new cool thing to be in Congress lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Where is the thread for this in 2016? I searched but was unable to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    Where is the thread for this in 2016? I searched but was unable to find one.
    There is now dedicated sub-forum:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...ign-Evaluation

Post in the following thread if there is a new candidate that you support or want to evaluate:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...luation-Thread
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223