Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: Is 1984 Now?

Rand Paul: Is 1984 Now?

pretty sure this is new video of Rand speaking based on some of the information in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALN7LTeLxtI
    Last edited by jct74; 11-13-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: original video deleted from youtube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Excellent stuff...share this video.

Please put that on the front page.

Damn, that was good!

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

good stuff. campaigning already rand? haha

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I third it

wow... he's going to clean up.
    It's just an opinion... man...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Rand Paul

Terminus tela viaticus!

How can anyone here not support this man for President? It is so disappointing that people here still refuse to support him especially when his competition will be Chris Christie or Marco Rubio...

THis video has to go viral!!
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

LOVE IT!

I LOVE RAND PAUL!
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerssuck92 View Post
    How can anyone here not support this man for President? It is so disappointing that people here still refuse to support him especially when his competition will be Chris Christie or Marco Rubio...
    This ^
    I am the spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sharing this on facebook and encouraging all my friends to do the same. This is really damn good, and needs to go viral.

I'll vote for him when he runs for president.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

^^^imo this is th unofficial launching of the Rand Paul 2016 campaign!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    ^^^imo this is th unofficial launching of the Rand Paul 2016 campaign!
    Sure seems like it. And its something that needs to be nailed to the GOP's forehead. THE POLICE STATE IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Sure seems like it. And its something that needs to be nailed to the GOP's forehead. THE POLICE STATE IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL.
    Oh, Please.................................no more things to cause brain damage to them, please........../sarc

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    pretty sure this is new video of Rand speaking based on some of the information in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALN7LTeLxtI
    There doesn't seem to be anything on his website regarding this video. Seems a little mysterious. Does anyone know when the video was made?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    There doesn't seem to be anything on his website regarding this video. Seems a little mysterious. Does anyone know when the video was made?
    ??? It has a date on it. Just pull it up in Youtube. November 13. And it is on his YouTube channel.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems like that now that the election is over, the gloves are off... he is making amends for his endorsement of Flip.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    It was posted on this facebook https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul2010 which I assume is Rand's but I don't keep up with the facebook stuff.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Hmm... maybe I can forgive him for endorsing Romney... maybe.

This is great and the reason people need to stay on board. Don't sweat the endorsements.

I must prepare you guys for something. You do understand that he is going to endorse Mitch McConnell in 2014, right?

Some of you may freak out over this. But watch this video again at that time and relax. I'm not asking you to be happy when that endorsement comes, but don't let it ruin everything else.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I must prepare you guys for something. You do understand that he is going to endorse Mitch McConnell in 2014, right?
    Oh yeah I kinda figured, he's been working close with him all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    It was posted on this facebook https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul2010 which I assume is Rand's but I don't keep up with the facebook stuff.
    Yes that's Rand's FB page, he has two pages.

Jack Hunter shared it on his page as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast