Thread: Perfect Quote - arrived in my email

Perfect Quote - arrived in my email

Perfect Quote
    Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That would be true if media reported the truth, and gave emphasis to what is important (NDAA) as much as what is entertaining.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I wonder if we really did elect him. From what I've been seeing going down with elections I kind of wonder the odds.

Regardless the quote is accurate as we seem to have chosen to spend out our last days, spending out our last days.

Did I mention spending?

Of course, this Czech didn't see how Fox fooled the Republican primary voters into foolishness, or how we are played into voting for evil by being presented with two evils to choose from.

That said, the bottom line holds firm. There are more than a few fools in this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...