Thread: The Blaze: S.E. Cupp on Bill Maher compares Obama's Foreign Policy to Bush's

The Blaze: S.E. Cupp on Bill Maher compares Obama's Foreign Policy to Bush's

Julie Borowski posted the link on FB, thought y'all would get a kick out of this. My first thought was some neo-cons at the blaze must be confused as to which side their supposed to agree with.

The Blaze: Watch S.E. Cupp Reduce Bill Maher’s Panel to Obscenities Over Obama’s Foreign Policy

Barack Obama won the election on Tuesday, but you wouldn’t know it listening to the liberals on Bill Maher’s panel Friday night, who sounded just as angry and defensive as they ever have.

The reason? S.E. Cupp brought up what many libertarians consider to be the “elephant in the room” about Barack Obama’s foreign policy, which is that it’s about the same as George W. Bush’s. The simple suggestion induced a firestorm of rage, with Daily Beast columnist Andrew Sullivan practically spitting in Cupp’s face as he jabbed a finger at her, and Democratic strategist James Carville reacting with open disgust. Neither of the two, however, were able to point to a persuasive difference in terms of principle between the two presidents.

“Neoconservatism? Dead, dead, dead!” Sullivan shrieked at her.
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if I can watch S S Cupp, Andrew Sullivan, and Bill Maher. On Glenn Beck's site, even. I just ate.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't know if I can watch S S Cupp, Andrew Sullivan, and Bill Maher. On Glenn Beck's site, even. I just ate.
    lol.... be sure to wait at least 30 minutes after eating before watching.
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

In a Nutshell --

Democrats: Our Illegal Wars are Good; Your Illegal Wars are Bad.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.