Thread: Turkey and Israel are starting World War III with Syria and Iran

Turkey and Israel are starting World War III with Syria and Iran

This week has been an all out dispute between Israel and Turkey firing into Syria and taking advantage of their civil war. Meanwhile, embracing for this Iran has been playing war games in case the war happens, and NATO is beating the drums of war to join as well. This is an escalation of a World War III type scenario here folks it won't be like Lybia.

http://rt.com/news/israel-syria-mortar-fire-517

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMlWqCyQUc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would not surprise me at all if Obama told them to hold off until after the election. Isrtael seems like it's been waiting for the green light from us to back them for some years now.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    Would not surprise me at all if Obama told them to hold off until after the election. Isrtael seems like it's been waiting for the green light from us to back them for some years now.
    Israel could invade New York, kill 10 million people and still has enough influence to make the congress and president unilaterally support them. Don't forget, anyone that doesnt support them is anti-semitic
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Anyone notice the similarity between Obama's campaign logo and the SCO logo?

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 11-12-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Assads Syrian forces have been firing INTO Turkey and israel repeatedly trying to drag them into the war so the populace will unite around Assad against an invader.

Israel has no interest in the Syrian Civil War. Both sides are enemies regardless. Israel is fine sitting back and watch them kill themselves but if a sovereign country like Israel, Turkey or whomever is attacked they have every right to fire back and defend themselves.

Theres no evil zionist conspiracy theory here. This is getting really old. lets stop simplifying complex geopolitical situations to fit neatly into these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Turkey under Erdogan is not at all a friend of Israel. Any notion their working together in Syria let alone against Iran is ridiculous. Erdogan was once buddy buddy with Assad and is still friendly with Iran. Theres multiple factions sides and interests at play not just Evil Zionist Entity vs World.
    Last edited by gwax23; 11-13-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    Assads Syrian forces have been firing INTO Turkey and israel repeatedly trying to drag them into the war so the populace will unite around Assad against an invader.

Israel has no interest in the Syrian Civil War. Both sides are enemies regardless. Israel is fine sitting back and watch them kill themselves but if a sovereign country like Israel, Turkey or whomever is attacked they have every right to fire back and defend themselves.

Theres no evil zionist conspiracy theory here. This is getting really old. lets stop simplifying complex geopolitical situations to fit neatly into these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Turkey under Erdogan is not at all a friend of Israel. Any notion their working together in Syria let alone against Iran is ridiculous. Erdogan was once buddy buddy with Assad and is still friendly with Iran. Theres multiple factions sides and interests at play not just Evil Zionist Entity vs World.
    Be careful now, your bias is showing. What the $#@! do you mean by Assad forces? Are in the habit of calling legitimate army XXX forces after their leader? That alone should discredit everything else you posted. You have again raised this absurd notion that the Syrian govt is trying to united the Nation against outside invaders by roping in Turkey and Israel, the truth is that they have done just that, uniting a nation that was divided between pro and anti Assad people. But what good will a united front do against a well funded and well supplied army like the West and Arab jihadist? its not like a united Nation is impervious to invasions.

Also you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see that it is in the best interest of Israel to weaken or even destroy their enemies and in the case of Syria, destroy it and replace its leadership with western friendly puppet leaders. Stolen Golan Heights another reason to pick on Syria. Finally, do you have any problem with Turkey creating a safe zone for foreign fighter to attack Syria from? or are you only outraged when a stray mortar shell lands in Turkey or Israel?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Assad Forces...yes Assad Forces. Forces loyal to the government THUS loyal to Assad. How does this show Bias? What difference does it make what I call them, "Assads Forces" "government Forces" "Loyalists" "Baathists" "Alawites" "Man bear Pigs"..... my point still stands regardless of what you want to call them.

If your trying to say that I support Assad your wrong. I support no one in this conflict and neither should the government hence why Im registered on this forum. if you actually read what I wrote instead of trying to find some bogus reasoning for me using the term "Assad's Forces" then you would understand that. If anything it would make more sense for me to call them 'Assad's Forces' as a way to show my opposition to them or delegitimize them rather the opposite as you seem to suggest.

Assad knows hes days are numbered. He is running out of options. Drawing someone like israel into the fray would be in his best option. Sure he cant beat them conventionally but trying to lure them in and have them dragged down in a sectarian conflict like Lebanon in the 80's is a viable strategy for him. Not to mention he unites the country, maintains power, buys time, prevents western intervention, and most importantly cuts of Saudi and Gulf State support for the Rebels. Its a big win. Im not saying this is 100% his intention but for you to write it off as an "absurd notion" is absurd in itself.

As for Israel a western friendly puppet dictatorship doesnt mean friendly to israel. Washington and Europe? Sure but not Israel. Israel like I said in my first post if you read it has no interest in supporting either side of the conflict and would be happy to let it play out as long as possible. Assad in power or a Sunni Government in power wont change a thing. This is why Im critical of all this nonsense zionist conspiracy theories that float around these forums. We should be supporting or attacking Israel. The regions problems are none of our business. Trade and maintain cordial relations. Thats it.

As for Turkey if these safe zones where a response to the shelling and other attacks on Turkey then I would have no problem with them. If their preemptive (which I dont believe they are Ill do more research) they Turkey is to blame and should be held accountable for any escalation of hostilities on the border. Also keep in my the border area is a no-mans land in some cases. Kurdish populated territory ruled mostly by the PKK and similar Kurdish Organizations that have yet to make a clear stance on the Syrian conflict.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    This has been known a long time. Originally attributed to Albert Pike (circa 1871) it was widely published by William Carr,,and he died before Israel was any noticeable power and before conflicts in the Mid East began.
    Turkey and Syria are located in (what was) the southern Khazar Empire.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I really hope your being sarcastic I thought fellow libertarians would be above this sort of thing.

I really hope your being sarcastic I thought fellow libertarians would be above this sort of thing.
    Not sure if that was referring to me,, but what "sort of thing" ?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...8-Some-History
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What is it that you're trying to force libertarians to believe so that they can be part of the in crowd?
    I am the spoon.

We get the sense all we live in East Mediterranean that something destructive is coming....Have you thought that the beginning of the war will be maybe an intervention of Turkey in Greece?? Perhaps a Greek island in the Aegean Sea? It sοunds unlikely.. currently Greece is the weakest link in the chain.There are rich oilfield and in Aegean Sea. Since the 1970s further issues arose between the two countries over sovereignty rights in the Aegean Sea. EU (actually Germany imposes its political line) and IMF are fighting because of the sustainability of the Greek debt.
    IMF expresses the interests of the US. The US want to sustain Greece in its sphere of influence.Turkey does not recognize the sovereignty of Greece in the Aegean which stems from Ιnternational law of the sea.There is an energy war in progress in East Mediterranean Sea.