Thread: Mitt Romney's Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night

Mitt Romney's Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night

From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/helaineo...-of-the-night/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their grassroots should have had a taxi bomb or Romvoy. Oh, wait..
    Last edited by CPUd; 11-09-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Probably at midnight. Maybe they should have been warned, but it makes perfect sense.

I'm imagining so many funny scenarios of when those cards were canceled.

Now they too can see... Hope they're all hoppin mad.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

How far in debt is he I wonder?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

But just to bring up a sore subject, I'd like to point out that Mitt's campaign manager didn't put all the expenses on his own personal card and then get reimbursed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    But just to bring up a sore subject, I'd like to point out that Mitt's campaign manager didn't put all the expenses on his own personal card and then get reimbursed.
    He probably didn't have a chewing gum stipend, either.

That's pretty brutal.... but they probably had close to 1000 employees, if not more, so it's pretty hard to control expenses, and I guess they didn't want a freefrall.

On Ron's Campaign almost no one got a credit card, we had to submit an expense report for reimbursement, but they were not tightfisted on legitimate expenses; in other words they trusted their employees and apparently Romney's campaign didn't.
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 11-09-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst