Thread: Tattoo Shop Owner Tiles Floor With 250,000 Pennies

Tattoo Shop Owner Tiles Floor With 250,000 Pennies

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Feds will bust him for defacing currency? lol
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

It costs more to make a penny than a penny is worth. The copper in the penny itself probably worth more than the penny.

Who would have though that making a floor entirely made of copper would be cheaper than using tiles.

The metal in a penny is worth more than $0.01, and is only going to go higher. Someone is going to break in and steal his floor eventually.

There is VERY LITTLE copper in a penny!

The metal is near worthless, but it COSTS A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN A PENNY, TO MAKE A PENNY!

It's a clever trick, maintaining them in circulation... It helps hide massive inflation that's made them LESS than worthless.

Another clever trick is the Secret Service bringing the hammer down on counterfeiters and anyone who damages/destroys currency.

Those screams from prison also help cover up the sound of the printing press that's running 24x7x365 at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (on orders from the fed, on orders from congress).

The epoxie base should help seal out the oxygen and maintain the nice colors in the pattern. Very nice, but it could also be accomplished another way... like a fake wood floor! (new product idea for Home Depot)
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 11-07-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    There is VERY LITTLE copper in a penny!
    Since 1984, they used to be copper.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...