Thread: Crash Course on the Economy, Energy and Environment by Chris Martenson

Crash Course on the Economy, Energy and Environment by Chris Martenson

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very good, easy to follow explanation. Recommended.

If you had to watch just one video, this one would be it.
    Last edited by TheEvilDetector; 10-22-2008 at 02:27 AM.
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

This course reigns supreme. Please check it out.

:-)

I'm so glad you posted this. I watched the whole thing and it was excellent.

Two Thumbs Up.
    "When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Your Financial Future - Market Commentary, Economics, Metals

Anglo Far-East Private Gold and Silver bullion, Numbered Accounts in the Swiss Tradition, Total Privacy, Buy/Sell Gold or Silver Bullion Online, Lloyds of London, Vaults in Switzerland

The Crash Course: Short Video Series to understand why we have financial chaos, and how to protect yourself

I agree, the Crash Course is awesome and a must see.

Anyone else watched this, now that it has been around a few years?

Glad I found it. About a quarter of the way through and I find it as a very excellent, precise, and to the point explanation of the topic. Now that I've been in this movement for over a year however I'm very familiar with all the concepts shown thus far but it's an excellent refresher as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Please, if you have not watch this, do yourself a favor.