Thread: Which countries have central banks?

Which countries have central banks?

Which middle east countries have central banks, and which do not?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All. Every single one of them has a central bank, including Palestine (as of 2010).

Google "central bank of" followed by any of the following:

Bahrain
    Cyprus
    Egypt
    Iran
    Iraq
    Israel
    Jordan
    Kuwait
    Lebanon
    Oman
    Palestine
    Qatar
    Saudi Arabia
    Syria
    Turkey
    UAE
    Yemen

Thanks Steven.

I've been thinking the "bad guys" and "rogue nations" were the holdouts, but I guess not.

Also, Islam forbids 'riba', right? - so I was thinking Islamic countries with Islamic banking practices might not have one.

hmmm.....
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Not going off any research, but based on lunch with a friend the other day, he explained the following. He said that Russia, North Korea and Iran are the only countries left in the world that are not part of the same central bank system(read Rothschild). Though these countries still have central banks, they are independent of say the Fed Res. He said that is causing a lot of the rising tension and may shape alliances in the coming months/years.

I think Panama doesn't have one.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    I think Panama doesn't have one.
    Panama has a public central bank.. Which is different than a private central bank like the fed

A while back I heard there were only seven nations on the world left without being part of the global controlled network of central banks. The list had Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya on it then. Now I think it is down to Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba.

The web page it came off of was pretty hateful sounding but the list stuck in my mind. It seems to add up if you follow the rhetoric that never seems to add up about certain places.

This link isn't to the webpage I first saw but I think it is the same thing re-hosted. Be warned though! The tone concerns me. (In fact fix the link if you want to check it out. It seems to out there.)

htxp://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

Also take a look at this article that came out after what ever it was that happened to Libya.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...nk-oil-company

Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    Not going off any research, but based on lunch with a friend the other day, he explained the following. He said that Russia, North Korea and Iran are the only countries left in the world that are not part of the same central bank system(read Rothschild). Though these countries still have central banks, they are independent of say the Fed Res. He said that is causing a lot of the rising tension and may shape alliances in the coming months/years.
    He could very well be right about Russia but they sure seem to be on the same page with the rest of the globe. At least they seem to have caught on to a new way of playing the game.

It seems no country controls it's politicians, government, or their borders any more...

well I'm still watching the maybe four left and not sure of adding Iceland after their break for freedom.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He explained that Putin had betrayed many of his own people and that he essentially took control, perhaps he meant put close friends in key roles, of the central bank. Will try and dig up something more concrete.

Iran has had a Central Bank for a long time. They were one of the original founding members of the IMF in 1945. http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/memdate.htm

This is true. The only other ones (IIRC, Iraq and Afghanistan) were taken care of by the "war on terror".
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Iran has had a Central Bank for a long time. They were one of the original founding members of the IMF in 1945. http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/memdate.htm
    I don't think being a participant in the early form of the International Monetary Fund means what it seems to mean to us today.

Early on it was a formed to help rebuild Europe after World War Two. Some members deposited funds others borrowed.

Now It seem to me to have morphed into what may become the global central bank of central banks.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was their intentions all along.

If so we've allowed them to counterfeit their way into Omnipotence.

om·nip·o·tence
       [om-nip-uh-tuhns] Show IPA
    noun

1.the quality or state of being omnipotent.

2. ( initial capital letter ) God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Thanks Steven.

I've been thinking the "bad guys" and "rogue nations" were the holdouts, but I guess not.

Also, Islam forbids 'riba', right? - so I was thinking Islamic countries with Islamic banking practices might not have one.

hmmm.....
    They still have central banks. They have innovative ways to charge interest without calling it interest.

And bankers have even more power there, you can be jailed for not paying your debts.

They basically call it a "fee" instead of interest. If you want to borrow money to buy a car, they buy the car for you and keep the title. When you pay back the money plus the "fee" (which could also be calculated as an interest payment), you get the title. If you want to borrow money for your business, they take a share of the business including a share in your profits- in effect, shareholders.