Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allen West Loses

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Holy $#@!! Is this real or is this a hoax?
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    Holy $#@!! Is this real or is this a hoax?
    He really lost. ANother pro-war GOP out of a job. Boo Hoo.

Alan Grayson won, but I'm not a fan of him either. Some people here are though, so I'll let them enjoy the win.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Alan Grayson won, but I'm not a fan of him either. Some people here are though, so I'll let them enjoy the win.
    At least grayson is against the fed.

I hope that bitch bachmann loses

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

I don't even know who the other guy is but,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA

*gaaaaaaaaasp*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Are the neo-Trots being utterly repudiated tonight? I hope so. Funny, the HotAir denizens are already calling for Rubio in '16. I guess they can't enough losing!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Are the neo-Trots being utterly repudiated tonight? I hope so. Funny, the HotAir denizens are already calling for Rubio in '16. I guess they can't enough losing!
    Yeah, belonging to that wing of the party means never admitting you're wrong about anything, It's better to throw dissenters out of the party.

Invite Alan Grayson back on the Alex Jones show so we can get rid of him again.

LOLOLOLOLOL
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THE GOP got a major poop on them today. Karma, remember Maine?
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Same on Fox News. Those guys will be pushing Rubio non-stop for the next four years.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    At least grayson is against the fed.

I hope that bitch bachmann loses
    I can't stand her. I remember in the last election I saw her (on teevee) in some parade, waiving her arms around saying, "I love you, Israel!".

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Same on Fox News. Those guys will be pushing Rubio non-stop for the next four years.
    Right after he was elected, the first thing he did was go to Israel. Guess that says whose bitch he is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA

*gaaaaaaaaasp*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
    +1776

I'm really glad about West losing. I hope he fades into obscurity.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 02-20-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Payback!

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Payback!

lmao I will miss Ron Paul in future debates.

Rand Paul will never duplicate those moments sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm glad he is gone; but he is just as likely to get a fox news or fox business talking head job.
    There are probably some jobs available for torturing people also. He seems to have a natural proclivity.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He voted for the debt ceiling after being specifically sent there to do otherwise. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    lmao I will miss Ron Paul in future debates.

Rand Paul will never duplicate those moments sadly.
    Yet in the video when the gentleman shouts, "And who was that sir?", and woman answered "Rand Paul!"

I fear 2016 will be fascists vs. communists with people like this running around.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    I fear 2016 will be fascists vs. communists with people like this running around.
    At least it would be more variety than the fascist vs. fascist contests we've had during my lifetime.

Limbaugh was going bonkers after this debate complaining about Ron Paul. It was the first debate done on Fox News (i think) in Iowa.

That might have been Paul's finest debate.

West hasn't conceded....from his Facebook page

Our race is far from decided and there is no rush to declare an outcome. Ensuring a fair and accurate counting off all ballots is of the utmost importance. There are still tens of thousands of absentee ballots to be counted in Palm Beach County and potential provisional ballots across the district. Late last night Congressman West maintained a district wide lead of nearly 2000 votes until the S
    t. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections “recounted” thousands of early ballots. Following that “recount” Congressman West trailed by 2,400 votes. In addition, there were numerous other disturbing irregularities reported at polls across St. Lucie County including the doors to polling places being locked when the polls closed in direct violation of Florida law, thereby preventing the public from witnessing the procedures used to tabulate results. The St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office clearly ignored proper rules and procedures, and the scene at the Supervisor’s office last night could only be described as complete chaos. Given the hostility and demonstrated incompetence of the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections, we believe it is critical that a full hand recount of the ballots take place in St. Lucie County. We will continue to fight to ensure every vote is counted properly and fairly, and accordingly we will pursue all legal means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    Yet in the video when the gentleman shouts, "And who was that sir?", and woman answered "Rand Paul!"

I love that part. She personifies the stupidity of the neocon crowd. One of the best teaocon videos.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    West hasn't conceded....from his Facebook page
    Good. I hope it drags out for months and costs him millions in legal fees - and THEN he loses anyway. And then I hope he has a totally crybaby meltdown on tv.

And Bachmann did poorly. I'm wondering if the red meat slinging candidates did more poorly? I'm thinking people want answers, not insults, at this point. I will be looking at the races to see if that plays out more widely.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast