Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Wow I like that guy. Is he definitely running for Senate?
    This. So is he actually planning on running for Senate? Or House?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    It's always a good time when John McCain loses a friend. 2010 was Russ Feingold, this year was Lugar, 2014 will be Lindsey.
    His boyfriend Liebermann is gone too, although that was because even his own party didn't want him

2014 we need to get rid of Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Wow I like that guy. Is he definitely running for Senate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    This. So is he actually planning on running for Senate? Or House?
    I can state with extreme and supreme confidence that I BELIEVE he will be running for Senate. Considerations and limitations on knowledge that you have to account for with what I am saying here is that the FEC requires the formation of an exploratory committee with quarterly reports immediately upon making a firm decision to run. Such committees and reports are a matter of public record, and if issued too early can create disadvantages against certain establishmentarian primary opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Ok, I'm sold, this guy is great! Now make sure you practice with him his response to rape questions. They will be asked.
    Indeed. Something true to principle that cannot be twisted by the M$M. Almost certainly a fallback punt to enumerated powers and how the best way to overturn Roe v Wade is to give it back to the States. Just off the top of my head...

"I appreciate the question, Candy, but to start with that decision doesn't belong to me. That decision belongs to God, and then according to the US Constitution - to the several individual States. If we are going to get serious about limiting abortion, whatever the circumstances may be, then the best way to overturn Roe vs Wade is to let each State decide how to handle the issue. I am running for the US Senate, and the US Constitution doesn't give me the authority to make that decision for the entire nation."

This is the guy that used to come on the Bill Lemay show on Thursdays isnt it? I listened to lemay every Thursday morning before he got switched to afternoons and he always impressed me when he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Liberty View Post
    This is the guy that used to come on the Bill Lemay show on Thursdays isnt it? I listened to lemay every Thursday morning before he got switched to afternoons and he always impressed me when he was on.
    Yes. He still does a lot. That stops when an exploratory committee is announced of course. Or, at least they have to give equal time to opposing views. Another reason why no official decision has been made yet.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon

Come on guys, y'all are making me look bad. I can't even get people to pay attention on my home turf and I'm supposed to take this guy statewide???
    Gunny I'm with you, I'll definitely donate money to Mr. Brannon after seeing this video.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

Does he have a website I couldn't find one on google?
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    Does he have a website I couldn't find one on google?
    For now, the closest thing we have is his activism site, Founder's Truth:

http://www.founderstruth.org/

No. in fact, he is still disgruntled at Rand for doing so.

and Yes, he is so well beloved by every brand of Tea Party from local tea to astro tea, as well as by the mainstream Republican activists, that the gatekeepers came and begged him to run for Federal office, on the condition that he drop all the Ron Paul stuff. So he got louder with the Ron Paul stuff. Then they came to him and basically told him that they could hand him a State legislative seat -- on the condition that he drop all that nullification stuff. So he got louder with the nullification stuff.
    Who are 'the gatekeepers'?

I can state with extreme and supreme confidence that I BELIEVE he will be running for Senate. Considerations and limitations on knowledge that you have to account for with what I am saying here is that the FEC requires the formation of an exploratory committee with quarterly reports immediately upon making a firm decision to run. Such committees and reports are a matter of public record, and if issued too early can create disadvantages against certain establishmentarian primary opponents.
    Hmm maybe I'll come out and volunteer when I finish school next year, might as well leave California there's no hope for this state.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Who are 'the gatekeepers'?
    Party bosses, money bosses, influence traders. Basically the GOP establishmentarian Brigadier Generals.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I forgot about Cuccinelli. Amash would be good for Michigan (since it is a swing state), but Cuccinelli would have a lot more name recognition in his state AG and he is running for governor.
    Been watching some videos of this guy, wow really impressive and smart guy it seems like. Would be a near perfect VP pick for Rand if he wins the election for governor.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesse Ventura/Geraldo Rivera

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234