Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you think FEMA camps will have voting booths?
    Yes. To comfort the sheeple.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's always a good time when John McCain loses a friend. 2010 was Russ Feingold, this year was Lugar, 2014 will be Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I like the idea. We are going to have to pick a really strong candidate to battle against a third obama term. Even though I am joking, I seriously think this is in the cards.
    Who would be 3rd term Obama?

Obama?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    It's always a good time when John McCain loses a friend. 2010 was Russ Feingold, this year was Lugar, 2014 will be Lindsey.
    I want to lose John McCain.
    I am the spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I want to lose John McCain.
    We can finish him off in 2016. Honestly that would be the high point of celebrating a Rand presidency. A true end to the warmongering era as Rand wins the presidency and John McCain is defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes, 2014 will be an enormous GOP year. Anybody looking at getting their feet wet would be well-advised to start planning to run.

But the guy I want to run for US Senate is still going to need loads of cash.... so don't forget me.
    That's my big fear. How do we translate our Presidential fund raising clout into winnable Senate and House races at the Federal and state level? It's even more of a strain if we have several candidates running simultaneously that need millions to have a chance to win. We better have our ducks in a row to pull this off because I don't want to see great liberty candidates left to die on the vine.

I had this posted in the Warren thread, but since this is more general I'll post here as well.

Here we Go: feel free to add suggestions/modify/etc.

DEM Seats up (most to least vulnerable)

Alaska (Begich) -Joe Miller easy
    North Carolina (Hagan) - Walter Jones?
    Arkansas-find someone
    Virginia-Cuccinelli
    West Virginia-
    Colorado (Udall)-
    New Mexico (Udall)- GJ maybe?
    Montana (Baucus)-
    Iowa (Harkin)-
    Minnesota (Franken)-wildcard (Bills again??)
    Oregon, Rhode Island, Delaware, Illinois, New Jersey all likely safe D
    Levin will be up in Michigan, don't want to waste Amash on this race however

And of course, perhaps our best positioned liberty candidate will be Davis in SC, ready to defeat Lindsey in a primary

I had this posted in the Warren thread, but since this is more general I'll post here as well.

Here we Go: feel free to add suggestions/modify/etc.

DEM Seats up (most to least vulnerable)

Alaska (Begich) -Joe Miller easy
    North Carolina (Hagan) - Walter Jones?
    Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon

Come on guys, y'all are making me look bad. I can't even get people to pay attention on my home turf and I'm supposed to take this guy statewide???

Arkansas-find someone
    Virginia-Cuccinelli
    West Virginia-
    Colorado (Udall)-
    New Mexico (Udall)- GJ maybe?
    Montana (Baucus)-
    Iowa (Harkin)-
    Minnesota (Franken)-wildcard (Bills again??)
    Oregon, Rhode Island, Delaware, Illinois, New Jersey all likely safe D
    Levin will be up in Michigan, don't want to waste Amash on this race however

And of course, perhaps our best positioned liberty candidate will be Davis in SC, ready to defeat Lindsey in a primary

Rand Paul is our only realistic hope of winning
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

Greg Brannon. Gunny, I saw one video of Greg Brannon and I was sold in less than 60 seconds. I'll be the first to donate.

I am a Cassandra amongst a whole movement of Cassandras!

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Greg Brannon. Gunny, I saw one video of Greg Brannon and I was sold in less than 60 seconds. I'll be the first to donate.
    Thanks brother! He is no question the real deal. He will be as Ron Paul as Ron Paul himself, only with the rhetoric of Rand (without compromising principle) and with the faith of Chuck Baldwin (only without deviating from the Constitution). This guy truly has the potential to be our next #1, and it's like pulling teeth to get people to listen.

Honestly I'm starting to get a little exasperated...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks brother! He is no question the real deal. He will be as Ron Paul as Ron Paul himself, only with the rhetoric of Rand (without compromising principle) and with the faith of Chuck Baldwin (only without deviating from the Constitution). This guy truly has the potential to be our next #1, and it's like pulling teeth to get people to listen.

You want him to run for US Senate in NC? Does he have money? Has he held office before? What are his chances?? Before we get too excited

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    just looked him up, seems pretty great

We just definitely look into running him for the US Senate in NC.

Brannon in North Carolina
    Tom Davis is South Carolina
    Last edited by matt0611; 11-08-2012 at 02:08 PM.

link again? If he's THAT good, I have to pay attention.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

he seems great but I don't want to get my hopes up if he doesn't stand a chance.

Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon Greg Brannon

Come on guys, y'all are making me look bad. I can't even get people to pay attention on my home turf and I'm supposed to take this guy statewide???
    You need to post more videos of him in action. I need a face with a name.

I think 2014 and the fact that its an off presidential year makes it really important to rally behind Bannon. Remember that Hagan was swept into office on Obama's coattails. Even though she outperformed him, she will not have Obama's coalition in the electorate to deal with. It's why I think we need to work for 2014 Liberty candidates just as hard as pushing Rand in 16. This is a great test for our movement and how we can organize across the country.

Greg Brannon is an OBGYN?
    Rand Paul 2016

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think 2014 and the fact that its an off presidential year makes it really important to rally behind Bannon. Remember that Hagan was swept into office on Obama's coattails. Even though she outperformed him, she will not have Obama's coalition in the electorate to deal with. It's why I think we need to work for 2014 Liberty candidates just as hard as pushing Rand in 16. This is a great test for our movement and how we can organize across the country.
    2008 was a democratic wave election. Many of the senators up for re-election in 2014 are ripe for kicking out

Ok, I'm sold, this guy is great! Now make sure you practice with him his response to rape questions. They will be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    That's my big fear. How do we translate our Presidential fund raising clout into winnable Senate and House races at the Federal and state level? It's even more of a strain if we have several candidates running simultaneously that need millions to have a chance to win. We better have our ducks in a row to pull this off because I don't want to see great liberty candidates left to die on the vine.
    20 average successful Senate races plus 80 average successful House races combined are cheaper than one successful Presidential campaign.
    We just need the information on who is good,who has a fighting chance,who needs the help the most at a given time.

Did this guy vote for Romney? and really, does he have any legitimate chance?

gunny gets mentioned in here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you think FEMA camps will have voting booths?
    Yes, but they'll be electronic machines and no matter what candidate you choose it will vote for the incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Did this guy vote for Romney? and really, does he have any legitimate chance?
    No. in fact, he is still disgruntled at Rand for doing so.

and Yes, he is so well beloved by every brand of Tea Party from local tea to astro tea, as well as by the mainstream Republican activists, that the gatekeepers came and begged him to run for Federal office, on the condition that he drop all the Ron Paul stuff. So he got louder with the Ron Paul stuff. Then they came to him and basically told him that they could hand him a State legislative seat -- on the condition that he drop all that nullification stuff. So he got louder with the nullification stuff.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel like his states' rights positions will play well in North Carolina.

Wow I like that guy. Is he definitely running for Senate?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast