Thread: Suicide bomber kills 31, and wounds 50

Suicide bomber kills 31, and wounds 50

Meanwhile, back in our wonderfully "successful" nation-building experiment:

(Reuters) - A suicide bomber rammed his explosive-filled car into soldiers outside an army base near Baghdad on Tuesday, killing 31 people and injuring tens more in one of the worst attacks this year on the country's military.

Bombings and attacks have eased sharply since the height of Iraq's sectarian strife in 2006-2007, but al Qaeda's local affiliate and other Sunni Islamist insurgents often target local security forces and Shi'ite Muslims to stoke tensions.
    At least 31 people were killed, mostly soldiers, and another 50 people were wounded in the blast, a hospital source said.
    More:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A50CF20121106
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hurray DEMOCRACY!
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Seems it must be horrible living under the new democracy. To not realize or know when you will die because some guy is going to blow himself up and taking out many people with him. It can be a random, ordinary looking person... you won't know who to avoid.

While under dictatorship, as long as you mind your own business and don't challenge the dictator... it was relatively safe (unless your ethinic group was being persecuted). At least while being persecuted, you know what to expect and where to run or who to avoid.

Our military is there why?

Oh yeah, we're supposed to be imposing some type of democratic rule you know like the one we DON'T have here at home..

Oh, well, obviously Reuters is lying because Obama said he had pulled all the troops out of Iraq, just like he said he would five years ago. Or did he merely imply that, during the debates? Well, doesn't matter. If you can't trust the president, who can you trust?

Wonder if Reuters comes with a tinfoil hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Our military is there why?

Oh yeah, we're supposed to be imposing some type of democratic rule you know like the one we DON'T have here at home..
    Well, this attack was on the central Iraqi Army. When the US running the place, it must have been the US President's fault for not containing the violence.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Human drones vs. non human drones = similar results. Both weapon systems can be remotely piloted by the CIA.