Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Matthews Rants Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote Third Party Or Stay Home

Chris Matthews Rants Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote Third Party Or Stay Home

He's incensed anyone would vote third party or not vote at all

"you have two choices"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-mat...-or-stay-home/

Last edited by jct74; 11-08-2012 at 11:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This kind of talk is creepy. Ive noticed it everywhere. It validates the theory that theyre telling you to consent.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

"you have two choices"

I think we need to borrow the good old fox news saying fu frank and replace it with fu chris. Even if you are voting for the one party system, this should upset you a little bit.

well, i do NOT consent!

go pee in tha front yard chrissy

Chester Copperpot

well i guess he's gone full on retard now

I posted this message to my facebook this morning.

A vote cast in good conscience cannot be wasted. Rather, it is the only vote that truly counts. But we should not be surprised, for those who will declare a vote wasted have already shown their true character by voting for the lesser of two evils; their reasoning is inherently fallacious because they attempt to do good by first doing evil. And yet it will be our fault, though we have abstained from evil, they will argue. On that day I say to them, "you, who abdicated his duty to God and country, bare the responsibility, for you chose to do evil so that good may come of it". For we are aware, votes are not given, they are earned. Therefore, a vote may only be wasted when given to a man who has not earned it
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

It seems like he was directing it more at liberals and leftists. It was his attempt to shame the leftists into getting out the vote. He threw in the Johnson reference just so he could do a little extra name calling. There's no doubt he wants Ron Paul Republicans to vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    I am the spoon.

God this guy is infuriating!
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

His rant is basically saying "I must not have done my job right! I may get fired if you don't comply!"
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

we should anger him so much his heart gives way

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    His rant is basically saying "I must not have done my job right! I may get fired if you don't comply!"
    +rep
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I think we need to borrow the good old fox news saying fu frank and replace it with fu chris. Even if you are voting for the one party system, this should upset you a little bit.
    This is what I was thinking before I even read your post!

F U Chris! F U Frank!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    This kind of talk is creepy. Ive noticed it everywhere. It validates the theory that theyre telling you to consent.
    Why does he care? Does he think 3rd Party voting will help one candidate more than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post

A vote cast in good conscience cannot be wasted. Rather, it is the only vote that truly counts. But we should not be surprised, for those who will declare a vote wasted have already shown their true character by voting for the lesser of two evils; their reasoning is inherently fallacious because they attempt to do good by first doing evil. And yet it will be our fault, though we have abstained from evil, they will argue. On that day I say to them, "you, who abdicated his duty to God and country, bare the responsibility, for you chose to do evil so that good may come of it". For we are aware, votes are not given, they are earned. Therefore, a vote may only be wasted when given to a man who has not earned it
    Nice post! It felt so good to vote for Ron Paul. I have a few other liberty candidates running for the state house and senate that got my vote as well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He puzzles me sometimes. This full on Stalinist rant is a marked contrast to his brutal humiliation of Jack Conway on behalf of Rand Paul in 2010. But mostly he seems like a complete tool of the military industrial complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Couldn't have said it better.

Then, looking directly into the camera, Matthews held up his fingers and said: “You have two choices.”
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

What a shameful display of utter ignorance.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

Chris Matthews Goes On Obnoxious Rant Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote Third Party

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Matthews
    I am really bothered by people who thought, ‘Oh, I thought I would vote for [former third party candidate] John Anderson,’ or, ‘I really like Ralph Nader and what he stands for.’ That has nothing to do with the presidency! Nothing to do with it.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. And if you listen to Matthews, you'll bend over for anything, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

"you have two choices"

Thanks for posting! I just used Chris Matthew's quote on a Romney voter who accused me of being a "tool of the liberals".

Too funny. A perfect 'I know you are but what am I' moment.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

"you have two choices"

Of course he's incensed. That's what they pay court-journalist hacks like Matthews for.

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    What's creepiest about it is that it's not enough for Matthews (& the rest of his ilk) if you merely consent. You have to want to consent ...

Chris Matthews = O'Brien ? ...

Quote Originally Posted by George Orwell
    "[T]he time has come for you to take the last step. You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post

yes!!!!!!!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. And if you listen to Matthews, you'll bend over for anything, too.
    got a tingle.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I'm waiting for Chris Matthews to have an Olbermann-meltdown and get sacked by MSNBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    got a tingle.
    lol!
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    well, i do NOT consent!

go pee in tha front yard chrissy
    I'd rather he peed on a neon sign transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post

Beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast