Thread: Conservatives on Twitter are Aggressively attacking Nate Silver

Post Conservatives on Twitter are Aggressively attacking Nate Silver

I have never seen so many Conservatives on Twitter attacking pollsters like this before let alone 2008.

Heres a tweet from Sean Davis adviser to Gov. Perry.

Predictions welcome: at what time tonight will Nate the Great (@fivethirtyeight) have his first wrong state?
    Replies.

8 PM. NH goes Romney
    8pm. Virginia.
    730. Ohio.
    When asked that Nate has never been wrong before.

Riiight. Except for IN in 2008, AK and CO and NV Senate races in 2010, and the entire U.K. parliamentary elections.

Damon Lindelof
    There's a 92% chance that tomorrow, I will unfollow Nate Silver.
    NATE SILVER: Obama's Odds Of Winning Have Now Hit 85%/// this is just one others put it at around 63-66%
    I have never seen Conservatives been Aggressively as on Today that sounds pretty much desperately.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not surprised. Ever seen someone die?...usually they have a last gasp twitch and heavy breathing before their heart stops.

These people are going to look like total idiots tonight if Silver turns out to be right. Maybe the shock to the brain by a large Obama victory will be enough to open their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    not surprised. Ever seen someone die?...usually they have a last gasp twitch and heavy breathing before their heart stops.
    Actually, they crap their pants.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Actually, they crap their pants.

hah!...true...but after the heart stops and everything relaxes and shuts down.....

wish i could pull the plug now..

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    These people are going to look like total idiots tonight if Silver turns out to be right. Maybe the shock to the brain by a large Obama victory will be enough to open their minds.
    They'll just claim voter fraud and media collusion. They'd have to admit that they simply waste their time supporting their faux candidates, and they don't want to do that.

if Obama wins Ohio its over and Obama is leading nearly every poll there that's why he has it so high.

For Romney to win the scientific polls in Ohio have to be hopelessly wrong

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Based on the high registration levels I'm hearing in the rural counties in Pennsylvania that abstained from voting for McCain in 2008, Silver's projections look off.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Based on the high registration levels I'm hearing in the rural counties in Pennsylvania that abstained from voting for McCain in 2008, Silver's projections look off.
    wishin' or hoping' ?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    wishin' or hoping' ?
    Neither. I'm voting Virgil Goode. But the anti-Obama vote is very strong based on registration reports. I wouldn't be surprised to see Romney steal Pennsylvania and lose Ohio.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-06-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Those people aren't conservatives. They're big government Republican statists. You have to be if you support Mitt Romney.

[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's not just Silver, it's pretty much everyone.

So you can get millions of website hits by just claiming to get 48/49 out of 50 states correct and blogging about it? I think political blogging might be the career for me, I majored in stats.

I've never seen a polling place as filled as mine this morning. Usually I'm the only voter there. Obama is turning out his people in droves.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister