Thread: Best of Token Libertarian Girl, Julie Borowski

Default Best of Token Libertarian Girl, Julie Borowski

A playlist of 7 videos including her latest on Hurricane Sandy!
    http://iroots.org/2012/11/05/best-of...ulie-borowski/

My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

She's awesome. Really entertaining and informative.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Cute
    "May the Wings of Liberty never lose a feather..."

- Jack Burton

I compiled a "brief" history of events since October 2008 that are defining the global currency war and the role that gold is playing:

Tin Foil Hats, Economic Reality and the Total Perspective Vortex

Also, have you contacted your Congressional Rep and asked them co-sponsor Ron Paul's Rep. Paul Broun Jr.'s HR 1098 77: Free Competition in Currencies Act?

Why is this in Economics & Sound Money? Not being a smart ass, just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by W_BRANDON View Post
    Why is this in Economics & Sound Money? Not being a smart ass, just curious...
    Maybe because she is sounder than the dollar.

Really I think you may want to listen to some of the video. I'm only a little of the way in but this seems like the place to me.

Besides;

Due to her college economics classes, she developed a passion for the Austrian School of Economics. She served as Vice President and Treasurer of her Maryland Student Legislation delegation and remains active in Students for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty. She has volunteered for political candidates in Kentucky and in her home state of Maryland. Her writings on various topics have appeared in numerous blogs and newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Maybe because she is sounder than the dollar.

Really I think you may want to listen to some of the video. I'm only a little of the way in but this seems like the place to me.

Besides;

Due to her college economics classes, she developed a passion for the Austrian School of Economics. She served as Vice President and Treasurer of her Maryland Student Legislation delegation and remains active in Students for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty. She has volunteered for political candidates in Kentucky and in her home state of Maryland. Her writings on various topics have appeared in numerous blogs and newspapers.
    Your right. Mea culpa.

Julie gives me the giggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.