7 6.67%
  • 5.0% or greater

16 15.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What % will Gary Johnson get nationally

What % will Gary Johnson get nationally

Predict!!!
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2% would be a record for LP!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I'm gonna shoot the moon and say 4%. Lot's of disgruntled folks out there this year. Many that are so disgusted they are starting to think third party. Of course, by "many" I simply more than before.

Don't post these in Ron's forum.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Don't post these in Ron's forum.
    por que?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Less than Barr's 2008 percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLouAlbano View Post
    that would be sad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLouAlbano View Post
    Possible. Depends on turnout. Does Obama's core show up? If not, GJ probably gets gets a little more than 0.4%.

I'm sticking with 0.5%
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    por que?
    his subforum, I didn't mean Ron Paul forums generally. You don't see all the threads I move but if I didn't move them, you'd know exactly what I meant.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Not more than 1.4%, no less than 0.8%.

Im gonna shoot for the higher end and say 3%. A lot of angry people out there this time around.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Shoot, my Mom, Stepdad, girlfriend and me are all voting GJ. So I sure hope he gets 5% Im guessing 2-3% though.

I need to start making some liberty babies.

Gary Johnson is going to get 34% of the vote.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    Gary Johnson is going to get 34% of the vote.
    I would give my left nut to see that happen - NOT because I'm a GJ fan (I'm not, frankly) but because the thought of EITHER Romney or Obama getting it makes me physically ill.

I really wouldn't be terribly surprised to see him pull 10-15% in non-battleground Obama states. Nationally I'll guess 7%.

I'm hoping for the best from the youth. I've encountered so many people in my generation that aren't caught up in right-left paradigm and simply want something different. A good 3rd party turnout in the youth vote will be a very encouraging sign.

Regrettably he isn't going to do well. I'm going guess 1 percent of slightly less. I think he does better than Bob Barr.

CNN poll in Ohio with Johnson included had him at 5%
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

The Libertarian Party peaked over three decades ago in 1980 with 1.1% of the national vote. So, probably somewhere in the 0.4%-0.8% range.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He'll get 4.9% just so TPTB can thumb their noses at us.

Quote Originally Posted by nyrgoal99 View Post
    CNN poll in Ohio with Johnson included had him at 5%
    link?

Yeah, I hope Johnson gets 4.9%... that way all the people who went back to being apathetic feel like $#@!.

I'm more interested in the guy from the NSA Did 9/11 party. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    The Libertarian Party peaked over three decades ago in 1980 with 1.1% of the national vote. So, probably somewhere in the 0.4%-0.8% range.
    its this attitude i was hoping my friends in liberty would have helped me dispel.
    now everytime someone who dissed GJ during this election ask for my help in the future- i will be thinking of this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast