Thread: Seeing Red? Put Ron Paul in the Black on Black Friday!

Exclamation Seeing Red? Put Ron Paul in the Black on Black Friday!

So the campaign said they need money sooner.

Lets do this.

Everyone give half of what you were going to give to the tea party on Black Friday.

If we do it on that day, we can spin it with ideas like.

"I got a great deal on freedom this Black Friday."

"Ipods are Overrated. Buy Liberty on Black Friday."

"Ron Paul Black Friday. Tons of people, less lines, and you dont have to get up at 4am."

"Washington have you seeing Red? Put Ron Paul in the Black this friday"

Thoughts? Too Short Notice?
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if I'll have a paycheck on Friday but I'll be donating as much as I can while paying my bills as soon as I have cash... funny enough I just got the email about needing money sooner...
    Originally said by Ron Paul
    Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
    Originally said by Thomas Jefferson
    If the American people ever allow private banks
    to control the issue of their money,
    first by inflation and then by deflation,
    the banks and corporations that will
    grow up around them (around the banks),
    will deprive the people of their property
    until their children will wake up homeless
    on the continent their fathers conquered.

I think this would be a good way to get money fast, and still get attention.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Black Friday is great. Thanksgiving is pretty damned good, too.

I definitely cannot afford this. I have no money. But, I do still have a valid credit card -- so I'm in for $25.

I agree I posted a thread on this too. I wish the campaign would put back up lady liberty with a one million goal for Friday. You have some catchy slogans!!

I will join this black friday bomb, but I will give the entirety I was intending to hold off until the 16th.... then I will give whatever I can afford on the 16th as well. Someone going to make a website and get this organized fast?

Can one of the tech-gurus here make a quick webpage for signups? I think that would be great in getting commitment and gauging about what to expect.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in for $25 on Black Friday. Wasn't going to go shopping anyway.

lets see whats available

www.micahnelson.com

RPBF2007.com
    hopeforblackfriday.com

i still have freecoffeefreecountry.com for the people giving out coffee and slimjims on blackfriday as well.

www.micahnelson.com

I'm getting kind of sick of these daily "Oh god were not seeing stellar donations". Sadly, it doesn't matter if we raise 1 or 2 million between now and Dec 16th. The campaign has plenty of money, they have more than 12 million on hand right now that is still unspent. I'm not going to fret until they start running low.

On the other hand, to get the campaign more publicity, I will be saving for Dec 16th. Our next one day money bomb will garner more free press, as well as publicly compare the other candidates failed attempts at doing the same. The more we pile on for the Dec 16th the better, even if that means the next couple of weeks are bone dry. The one day coordination is the key to garnering attention.

they are running low. As of ealier this month they had already spent 46% of everything they had. Since then they have stepped up advertising and opening offices and I believe they are really in need of cash. Please donate if you can.
    46% reference here:
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...sted-campaign/

Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    RPBF2007.com
    hopeforblackfriday.com

i still have freecoffeefreecountry.com for the people giving out coffee and slimjims on blackfriday as well.
    These websites aren't working for me. Is anybody else having the same problem?

Edit: nevermind, I think i figured out what you meant. My mistake. Somebody get on using those if you can
    Wish I could, but, obviously, I'm kind of computer slow.

what would be a decent address?

www.micahnelson.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hell no
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

Quote Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    hell no
    Do you not believe the campaign?

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    Do you not believe the campaign?
    the bigger Dec 16th is, the more of an impact it will have.

The last thing that kick-started our campaign was the November 5th money bomb.

The 16th will double that.. we HAVE to double it.
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

So what should we do between now and then? Is there some baseline minimum we can promise the national HQ so they can plan?

www.micahnelson.com

Only a few states have primaries early enough that getting money now versus in one month is a concern.

Bydlack must want more money for these early states, more than the $5 million they have on hand now. I sure hope these guys know what they're doing, sacrificing the Teaparty media coverage for some more money in these early states.
    From Michael Scheuer, head of CIA's bin Laden station, in his book Imperial Hubris:
    The fundamental flaw in our thinking about Bin Laden is that "Muslims hate and attack us for what we are and think, rather than what we do." Muslims are bothered by our modernity, democracy, and sexuality, but they are rarely spurred to action unless American forces encroach on their lands. It's American foreign policy that enrages Osama and al-Qaeda, not American culture and society.

Maybe they should tell us what they want, and we can buy it for them?

Give us a Christmas List!

We can have meters by each thing they want and pay for them.

Radio Ads in NH- 800,000
    TV Ads in Iowa- 1,000,000

and we can fill the stocking, or put the presents under the tree. I dunno.

www.micahnelson.com

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

The Tea Party is by far more important than giving now.

If you can give now, please do so. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, next Tuesday, it doesn't matter.

But DO NOT do so at the expense of the Tea Party.

November 5th did more for this campaign than everything the official staff (excluding the good Dr himself) has ever done, and the Tea Party will eclipse even that so long as we stay on-task.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually, we only need 6mil to break all records. I believe we can easily reach 10 million if we all personally get five more people to donate that day (go around to friends, neighbors). By the 16th, we won't have the same group of people donating another bomb, we'll have a whole new set of people donating a bomb. - Thats what we need.

FYI Colleges start breaking about that time, last 2 weeks before that ideal time to get new signups at campuses.