Thread: Feds Let Mexican Cartel Hit Men Kill in U.S., Senior Lawman Told Stratfor

Last edited by FrankRep; 11-01-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This must be what Ben Swann was talking about.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And Amurika will issue a collective yawn. If that much. This is nothing new. The black-ops aspect of government has been running within the drug trade forever.

Aw come on man, it's for the kids...

Ben's got steel balls.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This must be what Ben Swann was talking about.
    Your first thought was the same as my first thought.

On a completely unrelated side note, the photograph in the OP bugs me for the stupidest reason. Somehow I doubt that cartel hitmen would be wearing brand new not even broken in but still well polished American combat boots. I get that the photo could only be staged and that's fine, because it's not like the reporter is going to find an actual cartel hit man to stand for such a photograph...but little details like that just bug the frell out of my OCD and strike me much like some of the stuff coming out of Hollyweird. Come on guys, it can't be that hard to pick up a pair of Panama/Jungle boots from goodwill that look like they've been through hell and back. Like I said, stupid and irrelevant, but grates on my OCD like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Your first thought was the same as my first thought.

On a completely unrelated side note, the photograph in the OP bugs me for the stupidest reason. Somehow I doubt that cartel hitmen would be wearing brand new not even broken in but still well polished American combat boots. I get that the photo could only be staged and that's fine, because it's not like the reporter is going to find an actual cartel hit man to stand for such a photograph...but little details like that just bug the frell out of my OCD and strike me much like some of the stuff coming out of Hollyweird. Come on guys, it can't be that hard to pick up a pair of Panama/Jungle boots from goodwill that look like they've been through hell and back. Like I said, stupid and irrelevant, but grates on my OCD like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    I've seen you use "frell" recently, is it short for "freeking hell"?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I've seen you use "frell" recently, is it short for "freeking hell"?
    lol, actually it just means I'm a Farscape fan.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now what you see RIGHT HERE, that's TREASON

TREASON

How many "drug cartel" hits have occured in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Do you want to count the ones that occur everyday in major cities and drug-gang areas? And how do you separate them?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The World

May Never Know...

Do you think that figure is even possible to ascertain?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The article made it sound like there are assassins running though US cities killing numerous people as part of the Mexican drug wars. Trying to see if it really a big problem or not. I am having a very hard time finding examples. Or is it fear mongering? The piece only cites one example.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-01-2012 at 12:48 PM.

The article made it sound like there are assassins running though US cities killing numerous people as part of the Mexican drug wars. Trying to see if it really a big problem or not. I am having a very hard time finding examples. Or is it fear mongering? The piece only cites one example.
    Smoke/fire
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And Amurika will issue a collective yawn. If that much. This is nothing new. The black-ops aspect of government has been running within the drug trade forever.
    Oh, is that so? I'm not yawning at this despicable allegation; are you?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    March on over to the closest FCI and talk to anyone if you want an honest scoop of what the feds are up to.

FCI= federal correctional institute (club fed)

Any prisoner you speak with will show you court transcripts to verify their version of "the facts" unlike what you read online or hear in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Desmond View Post
    Oh, is that so? I'm not yawning at this despicable allegation; are you?
    How long do you think the link between American covert ops and the drug trade has been going on? It is not something new. And if Amurika gave a damn then it wouldn't be happening now.

No stats from Zippy? Shocking!

The following article is a little old, so it's probably worse now. Street level violence often involves recent immigrants to the US. It's certainly not just LA, they are all over California.

This is the fearsome organization of Los Zetas – a group of Mexican army deserters that in the late 90s became the armed wing of the Gulf Cartel. Since then, they have consolidated as a group of sicarios, fighting wars against some Mexican cartels and partnering with others.

Los Zetas began its incursion into the United States through Texas, but now they have extended their criminal network in California.

The head of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Narcotics Division, Lieutenant Alvin Jackson, admits, "Here in the city, the Sinaloa, Gulf and Los Zetas cartels are operating."

"They are operating at the middle level and at the street level," he told La Opinión in an interview, flanked by his team of agents.

http://newamericamedia.org/2010/07/l...california.php

How long do you think the link between American covert ops and the drug trade has been going on? It is not something new.
    I don't know and am not going to pretend like I know, either. I'm also not going to pretend as though I know one way or another that any of the 3 (American covert ops, drug trade, and US gov't permitting foreign assassins to step foot in any part of the US) are linked to each other (or even on the other hand that they are 3 separate things joined by "links"). This doesn't make any difference when it comes to the US gov't permitting foreign assassins to step foot in any part of the US; it's never acceptable, regardless of how long it may have been going on.

And if Amurika gave a damn then it wouldn't be happening now.
    If who gave a damn about what? Please clarify.
    Last edited by Neil Desmond; 11-01-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: revision

Ben Swann could be our Thomas Paine.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Ben Swann could be our Thomas Paine.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to torchbearer again.

yes, yes, and yes again!