Doom and gloom is over guys - it's time for the next bull run!
- US auto sales seen 11% higher in October
- Bond Sales near all-time record at $3 trillion
- Home prices jump 2% from a year ago
- Personal spending and incomes up!
- Italian borrowing costs fall to 18-month low
- Private equity sitting on $300 billion in cash ready to deploy
The economic policies of Ben Bernanke and Obama are working. All signs point to a renewed, consumer-led economic recovery in the United States. Unemployment below 7% in 2014? Looks likely!
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.