Thread: I hope the CT Tea Party types are pleased

I hope the CT Tea Party types are pleased

Instead of backing Schiff for Senate, the establishment somehow convinced them to back the "Tea Party candidate" Linda McMahon:

Linda McMahon Gives Up on Romney, Throws in With Obama
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...ves_up_on.html

It's funny how right-wing sites praise Schiff now, yet refused to even discuss him, let alone get behind his candidacy, in '10. I guess it was only safe to talk about him after he lost the nomination and posed no threat to the establishment's hand-picked CINOs. As I recall, it was as if he wasn't even running.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Connecticut is rather lefty, isn't it? Also, McMahon put a TON of money in on her campaign. Schiff didn't. I could be wrong on this, but I seem to remember that Schiff himself didn't put in that much effort.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 10-31-2012 at 11:51 AM.