Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A dog shot and killed by a cop could have been a threat to bite officers.
    Five years from now... "A man shot and killed by a cop could have been carrying a dangerous weapon"... oh wait, that's already happened.. many times..
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The union president said responsibility for the shooting of the dog rests with the 22 year old man walking the dog, not with officers.
    Hey Mr. Union Prez;

$#@! you!

What a despicable piece of $#@!, I hope this guy gets advanced syphilis.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What a despicable piece of $#@!, I hope this guy gets advanced syphilis.
    A bad case of lead poisoning would be more appropriate ...

Bump because this still pisses me off

Bump because this still pisses me off
    Ditto bump

Just so you know what you'll be getting when "only the police and military" will have guns.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this still pisses me off.

and its not because the dog got shot. Its because the police officers are little hitlers, and there is no accountability for their actions.
    No - No - No - No

I was out walking my dog today and a cop car pulled up next to me. I was carrying a leash, but had not put it on my dog yet as we just made it down the stairs of the building. Two sacks of bacon in the car were just staring at me, and my dog. I thought of this video and was pretty damn scared and needless to say leashed my dog immediately and tried to appear sheepish. Turns out they had reports of a pit-bull lose in the area, and to a pig a Labrador=Golden Retriever=Pit Bull. I got lucky today.

They didn't warn me about the pitbull, some lady was walking her dog and they told her and she told me.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    I was out walking my dog today and a cop car pulled up next to me. I was carrying a leash, but had not put it on my dog yet as we just made it down the stairs of the building. Two sacks of bacon in the car were just staring at me, and my dog. I thought of this video and was pretty damn scared and needless to say leashed my dog immediately and tried to appear sheepish. Turns out they had reports of a pit-bull lose in the area, and to a pig a Labrador=Golden Retriever=Pit Bull. I got lucky today.

They didn't warn me about the pitbull, some lady was walking her dog and they told her and she told me.
    You know you're living a fascistic nightmare when you're afraid to go outdoors with your own dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You know you're living a fascistic nightmare when you're afraid to go outdoors with your own dog.
    The worst part is my dog is a sweetheart, but she is black and gets noisy when scared/suspicious and she is scared/suspicious of unknown males. I was shaking dude, they just lingered a bit too long looking at us. I was expecting to hear a door open and close and really get into the nightmare.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    The worst part is my dog is a sweetheart, but she is black and gets noisy when scared/suspicious and she is scared/suspicious of unknown males. I was shaking dude, they just lingered a bit too long looking at us. I was expecting to hear a door open and close and really get into the nightmare.
    Free Country?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Free Country?
    Some are freer than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Lets try this exercise again, Fill in the blank.

Save a DOG, shoot a _____.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is going to be your kid, your husband, your wife, your father, your brother very soon unless we stop this.

+Rep

You wont have to fear thugs when you walk out your front door. You'll only have to fear the Cops, and they are much worse than any group of thugs.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Saw the title and was having visions of some county fair making the mistake of hiring an off duty cop for security at the dog show...

-t

i hate peta, but do they try to get involved in these kinds of things? might be a good thing for them to put the pressure on.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    i hate peta, but do they try to get involved in these kinds of things? might be a good thing for them to put the pressure on.
    PETA only gets involved if it's Obama swatting at a fly, things like that. PETA doesn't give a damn about stuff like this. They actually seem like some kind of right-wing front group that is out to discredit any group that is concerned with animal welfare (you can't bring up anything about animals without the Reich wingers foaming at the mouth about PETA).

I thought about this case earlier while I was out walking my dog, wondering how that guy must have felt, walking along doing nothing wrong then his "protectors" assaulted him and killed his dog, for no reason. Still, nothing will happen to these thugs, or will happen in the many cases to come.

I don't know, but my gut feeling says, peta loves the state and cops are the state, so peta will ignore. Plus i thought peta hates domesticated animals, because their genes have been manipulated by humans through selective breeding. Meaning selectively bred animals are unnatural therefor not part of nature. Note, this is not what i believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

The maggot should have complied...he killed his dog.

Bump for another thread.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When peaceful change becomes impossible, violent change becomes inevitable.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    How on earth did he obstruct justice or resist arrest? He didn't. The cops need to be charged for their false charges (perjury?), false imprisonment, kidnapping, mayhem on an animal, animal cruelty, menacing, conspiracy, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and discharging a firearm within city limits.
    Charged by who, NH Free Staters, Canadians, Russians. There is one US inc, that's it. There is no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Well, if you don't like it here you should try living on the forest moon of Endor so you'll realize how lucky you've got it.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

If they did not have a government costume on?

No hesitation, I would respond.

If they did?

I'd have to make a quick mental assessment as to whether that day would be a good day to die.
    You could not respond then, but start planning instead. Not sure if that would work or if it would be moral, but you could try it. If you planned you might be more likely to get away with it.

Yeah,if you hate animals and want to see them euthanized and thrown in dumpsters,PETA might be the way to go.
    http://www.petakillsanimals.com
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345