Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Only police may comment. $#@!ing pussies!
    The common theme in those comments is that cops think you're stupid when you don't ask "how high?" in response to their "jump." It's as if they've been programmed that their every wish and whim carries the power of God. You're stupid when you exercise your rights. You're stupid if you question authority.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Only police may comment. $#@!ing pussies!
    I have an account there
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

They better not to that to my cat!
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

Fact Finders checked with the Nebraska Humane Society. Teela, a Labrador, golden retriever mix, had a clean record with no history of bites or vicious behavior. Schulte says Teela belonged to his aunt, Michelle Meadows.

Even the dogs have a permanent record?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post

Fact Finders checked with the Nebraska Humane Society. Teela, a Labrador, golden retriever mix, had a clean record with no history of bites or vicious behavior. Schulte says Teela belonged to his aunt, Michelle Meadows.

Even the dogs have a permanent record?
    One Nation,

Under Surveillance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    One Nation,

Under Surveillance.
    "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a jackboot stamping on a human face...forever." -George Orwell
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I just responded that they didn't need to shoot the dog. There are a lot of idiots on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    I just responded that they didn't need to shoot the dog. There are a lot of idiots on that site.
    To be fair, is there any "vetting" to prove anybody there is actually a cop?

To be fair, is there any "vetting" to prove anybody there is actually a cop?
    Yeah, they called your department IIRC.

Yeah, they called your department IIRC.
    Really?

Ugh, well, that doesn't ease my mind any.

Really?

Ugh, well, that doesn't ease my mind any.
    I know.... The %uckers have multiplied since I left the force.

And along with the dogs permanent records...

I realize this is a little off topic but once they have DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) samples on all of the dogs, will it still stand up in court? I mean since there would be at least two sources.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know.... The %uckers have multiplied since I left the force.
    Is it that they are being trained to believe they are better than people?

Lol, This happened a few miles from my apt and I didn't even know about it. Leave it to AF to dig up every dog/cop story in the US. Very sad story, lets hope the $#@! cop gets fired and loses his pension and retirement(wishful thinking)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Is it that they are being trained to believe they are better than people?
    Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

They have gone to full on siege mode, they feel and have been trained to act as if they had just parachuted into the most hostile war zone, behind enemy lines, imaginable.

That every person they meet is a potential enemy combatant, to be lit up, without question or hesitation at the slightest twitch of trouble.

That their safety and survival is paramount to anything else, and if a bunch of hostiles or non combantants have to go down to protect that, so be it.

NOT patrolling and serving and living in a community that they share with the people they are abusing.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-30-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

They have gone to full on siege mode, they feel and have been trained to act as if they had just parachuted into the most hostile war zone, behind enemy lines, imaginable.

NOT patrolling and serving and living in a community that they share with the people they are abusing.
    Well, with what they have been doing to people, they will end up in just that, the most hostile war zone imaginable.

Well, with what they have been doing to people, they will end up in just that, the most hostile war zone imaginable.
    And I hate to even think that, because that is exactly what the $#@!ers running this circus want.

But, FFS, there comes a point...

"There isn't an officer out there I know that wants to shoot a dog, any animal!" said Kliff Grimes a national representative for the International Brotherhood of Police Officers.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I seriously doubt cops have the authority to "lock down" a neighborhood. That would in essence be imposing some sort of civilian martial law.
    Ya, and he who doesn't comply gets his ass handed to him and his dog shot in the head.

Sounds to me like they found all the "authority" they needed, riiiiiight here

No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    "There isn't an officer out there I know that wants to shoot a dog, any animal!" said Kliff Grimes a national representative for the International Brotherhood of Police Officers.
    Hey Kliff, do you know any officers who would first tackle a guy with a dog attached to him by leash therefore provoking the animal to defend it's pack but first possibly warning by baring it's teeth and growling.. you know like a dog will do when it senses bull $#@! or danger? Oh you do? So you're full of $#@! aren't you Kliffy.

(invislbe ink -fun stuff)
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 10-30-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well.. if some guy tackled me, you can be damn sure my dog will lunge at the tackler or at least bark excessively.

I guess that is what the cop was expecting.. that once he tackled the guy, the dog would turn aggressive to protect his or her owner.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Is it time?
    Way past.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Unfortunately, this sort of thing will continue to happen. The owners and neighbors were upset, but accepting of what the officers did imho. The owner actually said, "why couldn't they have tazed the dog?". Its ok if you tazer the dog, just don't kill him?

Don't worry though, I am sure that justice will be served in this internal investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I read the first six comments posted on that site. One guy had some inclination of blow back. the rest of the posters were gestapo totalitarian a$$holes. That shows me the bad ones are the rule rather than the exception.
    I looked at those comments as well. Absolutely disgusting. They basically admitted that the slightest disobeying of orders by a mundane justifies these executions.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    Here are some fun comments on policeone.com
    http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Saf...Omaha-officer/
    "Dog just doing its job....etc."

Am I the only one who saw the dog just stand there and sniff or is this a case of 2+2=5?
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    "Dog just doing its job....etc."

Am I the only one who saw the dog just stand there and sniff or is this a case of 2+2=5?
    preemptive strike on the dog before the dog can become aggressive! preemptive like everything these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I looked at those comments as well. Absolutely disgusting. They basically admitted that the slightest disobeying of orders by a mundane justifies these executions.
    Wow, I didn't even realize that story was posted in the officer safety section of the site. Just disgusting.

A summary execution is a variety of execution in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial. This includes show trials, but is usually understood to mean capture, accusation, and execution all conducted during a very short span of time, relative to the severity of the punishment. Summary executions have been practiced by police, military, and paramilitary organizations and are frequently associated with guerrilla warfare, counter-insurgency, and any other situation which involves a breakdown of the normal procedures for handling accused prisoners (either civilian or military).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_execution
    Last edited by presence; 10-31-2012 at 06:54 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you were armed and saw such a thing, what would you do?

Don't answer if you don't want to.
    I consider the dog part of my family. The officer's life holds just as much significance as mine, or my families.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist
    Can somebody who has the means, save that video clip and youtube it before it goes down the memory hole?
    I uploaded it to YouTube. Sorry for the logo in the top right corner (I'll fix it later today and upload it again)

Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 10-31-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast