Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Holy crap @ the video! They did nothing but commit assault and battery on the man and murder the dog.
    Violent assault and battery.

If I timed it right, it was about 3.5 seconds between the time the first cop laid a hand on the man, and the second cop executed the dog.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm inclined to agree.

We all have to keep in mind that if they are the real thing, you'll get cut to ribbons.

They fact that they are breaking the law, that they could be openly committing murder right before your eyes or raping your wife or daughter, will make no difference.
    And the day that happens, is a good day to die in the defense of liberty.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 10-30-2012 at 02:25 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is only another bad one.

Every dog these collective $#@!s shoot is somebodies pet, their family member.

I was going to post that maybe it'll take kids being shot before "we the people" get fed up but then I remembered it was just a day or so back I read about a young lad who got shot by a sniper...

A plan of attack or counterattack is needed, and it was needed years ago but with the internet folks are able to round up knowledge from across the country...

I'm unaware of any groups or even individuals who are trying to stop this type of behavior legally, but given that this is RPF and our TOS mandates that we conform with all current legislation, I can't see how discussing any and all legal means to discredit and humiliate these "officers" could hurt anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Violent assault and battery.

If I timed it right, it was about 3.5 seconds between the time the first cop laid a hand on the man, and the second cop executed the dog.
    They can make up anything they want, but the video doesnt lie in the court of public opinion. That dog wasnt doing anything aggressive and neither was the man. They tackled the man and that caused the dog to be yanked back. It was calm throughout the entire incident and was only looking up and sniffing to see what was going on and *BANG!* This is really disgusting.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

In the report by Officer Schuster and Officer Clement, the officers said “suspect’s dog became aggressive, growled at officers, and showed its teeth before being shot and killed.”
    Dogs know.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    This is why I believe when you see someone dressed as a cop but is breaking the law, they are fair game.
    They should be....
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This is only another bad one.

Every dog these collective $#@!s shoot is somebodies pet, their family member.

I was going to post that maybe it'll take kids being shot before "we the people" get fed up but then I remembered it was just a day or so back I read about a young lad who got shot by a sniper...

A plan of attack or counterattack is needed, and it was needed years ago but with the internet folks are able to round up knowledge from across the country...

I'm unaware of any groups or even individuals who are trying to stop this type of behavior legally, but given that this is RPF and our TOS mandates that we conform with all current legislation, I can't see how discussing any and all legal means to discredit and humiliate these "officers" could hurt anything...
    Like politics it comes down to public awareness and destroying a lifetime of indoctrination. We, on RPf, have seen how hard this can be.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Dogs know.
    Of course they know. My dogs would respond the same way if I was being attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Dogs know.
    This is true. Their bond with humans is why they've been so successful as an animal. My dog knows when I'm angry even if I don't say a word. He'll stop what he's doing and either just stand there or run away. He's only a small sheltie, but I can't imagine what he'd do if he felt I was in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Of course they know. My dogs would respond the same way if I was being attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    This is true. Their bond with humans is why they've been so successful as an animal. My dog knows when I'm angry even if I don't say a word. He'll stop what he's doing and either just stand there or run away. He's only a small sheltie, but I can't imagine what he'd do if he felt I was in danger.
    That's what always kills me with these shootings.

Everyone knows that dogs know, so why the hell is there ever any doubt as to who the f*** the actual aggressors are?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is sickening...

I mean, I am truly, genuinely sick. What sort of psychopaths are being employed by this police department?

Every decent person in Omaha should be demanding that charges be filed.

OK, if its NOT time, then WHEN is it time? Jesus Christ Allah and Buddha all together in one swear word. I already hated cops, I avoid cops, if I see a cop even MILES behind me I will take a different road, if a cop gets behind me, I exit, pull into a parking garage, shopping department, virtually anywhere I can find to avoid him....AF (and others) have shown me how wise it is to avoid cops.

So, protesting does NOT work and they are more than ready for violence.

It is time, whats it time for? I for one, do not want to sit around and wait for this to happen to me.

WHEN DO WE organize?

should we make a separate thread on what we need to do? this is never going to stop. We know the end result of this already, so what are we waiting for?
    Last edited by ZENemy; 10-30-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Cool. Maybe a completely unreasonable order was made by the police and the guy kept walking. His punishment was the killing of his dog. Either that or they were practicing target shooting. Stop walking for your own safety or we will kill your dog. Whats sick is that they shot their weapon towards the man. They could have easily killed him. Try doing that to a police dog and see what happens.

When I was about 9 years old a cop was parked in front of a store. Me; standing about 30 feet from the car made that kissing sound that you do to all dogs " kiss kiss hey boy"

the cop RAN out of the store, through me on the ground, cuffed me and said

"Its illegal to taunt an officer of the law"
    I said ..."sorry sir, I am a dog lover and was just saying hi"
    he said "NO you are not, you dont love anything"
    I said "umm, ok" and stop talking unless answering direct questions.

he took down ALL my info and said if I ever tease a police dog again I will be arrested (keep in mind, I was 9 or 10 years old)

yeah, so if one cannot even speak towards a police dog, I guess shooting one would get your entire family slaughtered?

(More $#@!, murdering, $#@!stick cop bull$#@!. Only in Amerika would a full body tackle on the concrete and an execution of your dog be called "resisting arrest". You $#@!ing $#@!s haven't seen "resistance" yet. - AF)
    ^^^

This COPSHOTDOG really stands the hairs up on my arms. At this point you can't help but see what is coming. I don't like it. I want no part of it, but its coming and we're all going to have to choose a side.
    Last edited by presence; 10-30-2012 at 03:06 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

$#@!ing hell...may as well go into the nearest animal shelter and blow all the dogs away, that way officer safety won't be an issue.

First and foremost we have a rule against posting the personal information of members.... but the last time I posted a full page of DOX on one of these COPSHOOTSDOG threads moderation axed it. Tell me I can post again and I'll have a full page of Dox on this douche bag too.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    First and foremost we have a rule against posting the personal information of members.... but the last time I posted a full page of DOX on one of these COPSHOOTSDOG threads moderation axed it. Tell me I can post again and I'll have a full page of Dox on this douche bag too.
    What say you mods?

If I get a vote I vote for full disclosure.

What say you mods?

If I get a vote I vote for full disclosure.
    Second

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And still the comments on the article, while mostly good, there are still a significant proportion of hard-core apologists. A few that openly state the death of one's dog is the punishment for not instantly obeying the King's enforcers.

I'm telling you, sometimes I feel like we should just let this place collapse into raging tyranny just to slap these horrible monsters up side the head, except that these horrible monsters would be the ones who actually have it better under the tyranny...

Here are some fun comments on policeone.com
    http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Saf...Omaha-officer/
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    And still the comments on the article, while mostly good, there are still a significant proportion of hard-core apologists. A few that openly state the death of one's dog is the punishment for not instantly obeying the King's enforcers.

I'm telling you, sometimes I feel like we should just let this place collapse into raging tyranny just to slap these horrible monsters up side the head, except that these horrible monsters would be the ones who actually have it better under the tyranny...
    Better yet, perhaps some cops witness this and second guess their actions or refuse to follow horrible orders.

AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

How on earth did he obstruct justice or resist arrest? He didn't. The cops need to be charged for their false charges (perjury?), false imprisonment, kidnapping, mayhem on an animal, animal cruelty, menacing, conspiracy, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and discharging a firearm within city limits.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    How on earth did he obstruct justice or resist arrest? He didn't. The cops need to be charged for their false charges (perjury?), false imprisonment, kidnapping, mayhem on an animal, animal cruelty, menacing, conspiracy, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and discharging a firearm within city limits.
    hehe

***Honorable Mentions***
    RandRevolution

hehe
    While I was being only slightly sarcastic with that last one, obviously in light of all the prior charges I listed, I'm serious. This is the $#@! they pull on mundanes every minute of every day. No special treatment, they are not above the law, no exceptions, f**k them!

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    While I was being only slightly sarcastic with that last one, obviously in light of all the prior charges I listed, I'm serious. This is the $#@! they pull on mundanes every minute of every day. No special treatment, they are not above the law, no exceptions, f**k them!
    Someone was actually charged with that when they killed a dog that wondered on their property.

***Honorable Mentions***
    RandRevolution

I seriously doubt cops have the authority to "lock down" a neighborhood. That would in essence be imposing some sort of civilian martial law.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone was actually charged with that when they killed a dog that wondered on their property.
    Yea, that rings a bell from a recent story. That homeowner should have known that he didn't possess the magical Badge of Impunity.

It's all about intimidation. That's why it's their policy to murder the dog. They want to traumatize people so they'll be more easily controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    Only police may comment. $#@!ing pussies!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    I read the first six comments posted on that site. One guy had some inclination of blow back. the rest of the posters were gestapo totalitarian a$$holes. That shows me the bad ones are the rule rather than the exception.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 10-30-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast