Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Exclamation NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Cops come and lock down a whole neighborhood looking for a "suspect".

Innocent man, walking his dog, breaking absolutely no law, walks away from cops barking orders at him.

Cops charge, tackle and thrown him down violently to the ground, and in less than 5 seconds, execute his Lab/Golden dog that he was walking, on a leash.

The whole incident was caught on night vision security cameras at a local business.

This is going to be your kid, your husband, your wife, your father, your brother very soon unless we stop this.

Watch the video at the site for yourself.

I am literally shaking with rage and frustration right now...

Can somebody who has the means, save that video clip and youtube it before it goes down the memory hole?

ETA - Hat tip to DerailingDaTrain for the youtube upload.

Dog Shot By Omaha Police Officer

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/E...176320491.html

An Omaha police officer shot and killed a dog on a public sidewalk. The officer’s report claims the shooting was justified; however, the owners call the incident an execution of a friendly, family pet. Mike McKnight obtained surveillance video of the incident for a Fact Finders exclusive.

On October 7th, after midnight, police blocked a street in the area of 35th and Vinton to look for an armed suspect. They say Chris Schulte, who lives in the area, ignored orders to stop and walked the family dog toward the search area. He was arrested and his dog, Teela, shot.

(This is all cop bull$#@!. He was walking away and the dog was doing nothing. - AF)

Chris Schulte said, “You know I should have got back but I was just walking on. Not threatening, dog wasn't being aggressive.”

In the report by Officer Schuster and Officer Clement, the officers said “suspect’s dog became aggressive, growled at officers, and showed its teeth before being shot and killed.”

Lt. Darci Tierney, Omaha Police, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Tim Wagner told Channel 6 News he watched the incident, live, from inside his home via a night vision security camera.

Wagner said, “The dog didn't stand a chance. The dog did nothing aggressive. I've lived next to this dog two and a half years and it’s one of the best dogs.”

Fact Finders checked with the Nebraska Humane Society. Teela, a Labrador, golden retriever mix, had a clean record with no history of bites or vicious behavior. Schulte says Teela belonged to his aunt, Michelle Meadows.

Meadows said, “It was very shocking. I would think they would maybe taser her or something, if they thought she was being aggressive, but I don't think she was.”

The police report described Schulte as intoxicated. He was arrested, at the scene, for obstructing police and resisting arrest. He claims Teela, who was still on a leash, didn’t threaten to attack officers before one of them shot her.

(More $#@!, murdering, $#@!stick cop bull$#@!. Only in Amerika would a full body tackle on the concrete and an execution of your dog be called "resisting arrest". You $#@!ing $#@!s haven't seen "resistance" yet. - AF)

“They didn't have to shoot em. Not at all. (It was an) Execution,” said Schulte.

Fact Finders showed the video to Omaha police command staff, whom provided a response. Lt. Darci Tierney said, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Channel 6 News did pay for the rights to air the video.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-31-2012 at 01:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thats nuts. I would suggest a public execution of this scum.

I'm not going to say what I would have done had I witnessed that event.

How many times can you poke a sleeping bear?
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    How many times can you poke a sleeping bear?
    I don't know...I really don't.

Honestly, is it me?

This one hit me a like a ton of bricks.

Is it just me or is this one really "over the top".

Or is it just another day in Amerika?

Everyone knows those Golden Retrievers are veewwy scawwy. ...GET A ROPE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Honestly, is it me?

More over the top than usual, IMO. Usually they at least make some effort to make the shooting seem at least somewhat reasonable. Here they didn't even bother coming up with a decent excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Damn. I live in Omaha but this is the first I've heard of this. Labs are very popular around here. You see them all the time and they are not known to be an aggressive breed. Also, that is not a high crime area. Most of the crime that happens in Omaha is further north. I really hope this guy gets fired and held responsible for this action. It's completely unacceptable. An shooting also happened on Offutt Air Force Base earlier this year where a 21 y/o man was fatally shot. Thankfully, that's going before a greand jury. I hope a proper investigation is done and these incidents aren't taken lightly.

Honestly, is it me?

No, it's not just you.

I don't know how many more of these I can stand to read about. And watching that video was heartbreaking.

I'm at a loss for words.... THE DOG WAS ON A LEASH AND WAS EXECUTED! I'm literally scared this is going to happen to my dog some day....

Looked like they were in the business of killing dogs. First they grab the owner and hold him down and then their accomplice shoots the mans dog. From a passerby view, it appeared to be a couple of thugs just out to kill the mans dog.

Are we not supposed to help people who are being attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    No, it's not just you.

I don't know how many more of these I can stand to read about. And watching that video was heartbreaking.
    I had to go do "calming breaths" for 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Looked like they were in the business of killing dogs. First they grab the owner and hold him down and then their accomplice shoots the mans dog. From a passerby view, it appeared to be a couple of thugs just out to kill the mans dog.

Yes, yes we are.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can somebody who has the means, save that video clip and youtube it before it goes down the memory hole?
    This please.

They don't just grab him, they violently attack him from behind and slam him to the concrete.

They don't just grab him, they violently attack him from behind and slam him to the concrete.
    If you were armed and saw such a thing, what would you do?

Don't answer if you don't want to.

When I went though officer training, we saw a video of a state trooper who was shot and killed by a subject. The subject was also hit, but he wasn't staying down. A couple of armed civilians kept the subject down at gunpoint until another trooper arrived. Not knowing what was going on, the trooper jacked up everyone... the civilians complied and were fine. The subject was taken into custody.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that you never really know what you are coming up on and need to scout things out a bit before making a decision to react. You may not know what's going on unless you were there to witness the encounter from the beginning.

The police report described Schulte as intoxicated. He was arrested, at the scene, for obstructing police and resisting arrest. He claims Teela, who was still on a leash, didn’t threaten to attack officers before one of them shot her.
    Cool. Maybe a completely unreasonable order was made by the police and the guy kept walking. His punishment was the killing of his dog. Either that or they were practicing target shooting. Stop walking for your own safety or we will kill your dog. Whats sick is that they shot their weapon towards the man. They could have easily killed him. Try doing that to a police dog and see what happens.
    Last edited by AGRP; 10-30-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

If you were armed and saw such a thing, what would you do?

Don't answer if you don't want to.
    If they did not have a government costume on?

No hesitation, I would respond.

If they did?

I'd have to make a quick mental assessment as to whether that day would be a good day to die.

If they did not have a government costume on?

No hesitation, I would respond.

If they did?

I'd have to make a quick mental assessment as to whether that day would be a good day to die.
    So if somebody wants to molest people and kill their dogs, all they have to do is dress up in those costumes and nobody is going to stop them.

... now if there were any 'good' officers that witnessed this from the beginning, they should have jacked up the thugs immediately. I've seen several occasions where on duty police were arrested by other on duty police... it happens.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if somebody wants to molest people and kill their dogs, all they have to do is dress up in those costumes and nobody is going to stop them.
    As long as it's in the name of the "officer's safety"......

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    As long as it's in the name of the "officer's safety"......
    Suppose those were not officers at all but somebody just dressed that way?

Suppose those were not officers at all but somebody just dressed that way?
    Happening more and more frequently.

Home invasions being carried out by thieves dressed up as cops.

Happening more and more frequently.

Home invasions being carried out by thieves dressed up as cops.
    This is why I believe when you see someone dressed as a cop but is breaking the law, they are fair game.

Holy crap @ the video! They did nothing but commit assault and battery on the man and murder the dog.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

This is why I believe when you see someone dressed as a cop but is breaking the law, they are fair game.
    I'm inclined to agree.

We all have to keep in mind that if they are the real thing, you'll get cut to ribbons.

They fact that they are breaking the law, that they could be openly committing murder right before your eyes or raping your wife or daughter, will make no difference.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-30-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast