Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild Wants an International Currency

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    And the technology is young, there could be many other things on the horizon for use outside of a currency.
    I agree. It doesn't even matter to me if Bitcoin survives, as what it attempts is far bigger than whatever it accomplishes in its first rendition. Imaginations have already grasped and taken hold of the concept, with questions begged (and being answered even now) that were not even being posed before. That's a fierce necessity cat that was let out of the mother of invention bag, and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    And if the entire world's electricity were permanently gone...then what currency to use would hardly be the highest priority.
    That's also the part that should cause any Bitcoin fan to smirk, because what was the purpose of Bitcoin in the first place? If the entire world's electricity was permanently gone, debit cards and such are out of commission as well, and then what are you left with, but hard specie and a bunch of paper to burn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I am really surprised that no one has taken it upon themselves to rid the world of this family.
    “If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

- SAMUEL ADAMS

So watcha doin' this weekend? /s
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

If you find the crypto charts profitable or would like to support my liberty activism efforts please donate
    BTC
    14GSGpZ2rxPVdzVBnX1ZHAtL61yLhRPE65 LTC LL92nc7U8dYeVfdG5cmQwPsSDEYPLphY7B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12