Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Sir Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild Wants an International Currency

  1. #1
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I'm in. Lets all switch to copper, silver, gold, and platinum by the gram.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!


    If you find the crypto charts profitable or would like to support my liberty activism efforts please donate
    BTC
    14GSGpZ2rxPVdzVBnX1ZHAtL61yLhRPE65 LTC LL92nc7U8dYeVfdG5cmQwPsSDEYPLphY7B

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I'm in. Lets all switch to copper, silver, gold, and platinum by the gram.
    LOL. The World Currency will be Fiat and will be controlled by a Global Federal Reserve.


    Duh?
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    LOL. The World Currency will be Fiat and will be controlled by a Global Federal Reserve.


    Duh?
    That would be the Rothschild Plan. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

    'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, um, er, you can't get fooled again.'--A fool called Dubya
    The only way--the only way--the Republicans could possibly fail to capitalize on the Obamacare debacle and fail to win the White House in 2016 is by being stubborn and stupid enough to nominate someone besides Rand Paul.

    That's the only way they could possibly blow it. If we nominate Paul the presidency is a lock for the G.O.P. I guarantee it.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That would be the Rothschild Plan. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
    The International Bankers are pretty powerful and they get what they want. You may not realize that.


    Waking up to a World Currency

    The Emerging Global Federal Reserve

    UN Steps Up Attack On Dollar, Calls for World Currency

    The United Nations: On the Brink of Becoming a World Government
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  7. #6

    Default

    They have to hold the Euro together long enough to convince anyone that currency unions are a good idea.
    Stop the Looting and Start Prosecuting! Gold plated Tungsten IS Money!
    We Must Dissent A colher não existe.
    A government is just a body of people, notably, usually, ungoverned.

    "You mean this entire war started because The Empire dressed as the enemy? That's exactly what happened in the last major war! Our government is so stupid!"

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    They have to hold the Euro together long enough to convince anyone that currency unions are a good idea.
    The IMF will demand stronger regulations on monetary policy and will become to World's Central Bank to enforce those regulations.

    Just watch and learn. lol.

    ===


    Ron Paul saw this happening in 1988!

    Ron Paul: The Coming World Central Bank, Essay (1988)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...say-%281988%29
    Last edited by FrankRep; 10-29-2012 at 12:50 AM.
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    The IMF will demand stronger regulations on monetary policy and will become to World's Central Bank to enforce those regulations.

    Just watch and learn. lol.

    ===


    Ron Paul saw this happening in 1988!

    Ron Paul: The Coming World Central Bank, Essay (1988)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...say-%281988%29

  10. #9

    Default

    It's coming and will be accepted.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    The International Bankers are pretty powerful and they get what they want. You may not realize that.
    So are black markets
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!


    If you find the crypto charts profitable or would like to support my liberty activism efforts please donate
    BTC
    14GSGpZ2rxPVdzVBnX1ZHAtL61yLhRPE65 LTC LL92nc7U8dYeVfdG5cmQwPsSDEYPLphY7B

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    The International Bankers are pretty powerful and they get what they want. You may not realize that.
    Why, yes, Frank. I've noticed. But...

    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    So are black markets
    ...and so are we. And so is what we have to sell, which is the allure of gold and silver--things that don't shrink in value like wool in a hot dryer. And the sure knowledge that, despite what we were all taught in school, 'elastic' currency doesn't smooth the economy out during rough patches through 'skillful manipulation', but creates 'bubbles' which, in turn, make some pretty big waves.

    We have a job to do. We can do it. The Rothschilds aren't invincible. They tried to get us off of gold and silver throughout the nineteenth century. They failed then; they can fail again.
    The only way--the only way--the Republicans could possibly fail to capitalize on the Obamacare debacle and fail to win the White House in 2016 is by being stubborn and stupid enough to nominate someone besides Rand Paul.

    That's the only way they could possibly blow it. If we nominate Paul the presidency is a lock for the G.O.P. I guarantee it.

  13. #12

    Default

    Nah, screw his plan..
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Nah, screw his plan..
    No doubt. I'm not buying into it.

  15. #14

    Default

    There is an international currency.

    It is called Bitcoin.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    There is an international currency.

    It is called Bitcoin.
    Bitcoin may be alright. I don't know enough about it, but historically the highest quality money has these qualities: Durable, Divisible, Desirable, Portable, and Scarce. Who/what controls the scarcity and durability of Bitcoins?

  17. #16
    Member John F Kennedy III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Merced, CA (FEMA Region IX)
    Posts
    11,125

    Default

    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There would be riots in the streets, if boobus gave one shit about his honor.
    UN Agenda 21 Explained

    The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

    Robert Downey Jr will learn you how to pimp. If you ever need to know.

    How the GOP stole the nomination

  18. #17

    Default

    Hey, why not? European countries went jointly and severally liable with one another with the Euro, and we see how swimmingly that worked out for all concerned. Why wouldn't the US agree to go jointly and severally liable with everyone else? The problem is, I can see why it would and could happen, and it wouldn't have anything whatsoever to do with what is best in the long term for all concerned.

    The problem for me is that I do see it as one possible inevitability--and that coming from someone who would not go back in time to take care of some spoiled failed artist and Austrian sociopathic mass murderer named Adolph. I would have gone back further in time, and my target would have been a little group on Jekyll Island, before WWI, and before the Weimar Republic even gave rise to a Third Reich.

  19. #18

    Default

    YES.

    SYSTEM D IS LARGER THAN THE ENTIRE US MARKET CAP COMBINED.

    This cannot be overstated.

    The Euro is the model for....FAILURE. Intergrated fiat currencies cannot work. The Rothchilds and their concubine are plagued with monumental DELUSION.

    They will attempt it, YES. They will NOT succeed.

    People, like Frank, are a large reason why. INFORMATION.

    Keep it up.


    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    So are black markets
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    YES.

    The Euro is the model for....FAILURE. Intergrated fiat currencies cannot work. The Rothchilds and their concubine are plagued with monumental DELUSION.
    you betcha and it proves with a "unity currency, there tons of lies, fraud, and debt.

    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-29-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

    "All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826



    Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

  21. #20

    Default

    I used to be very worried about it. I still am, but I think the failing model of the Euro will hold this back for a couple of extra decades at least.

  22. #21

    Default

    Lots of money and willpower and connections are no match for mathematics.

    The Rothschilds will simply bankrupt themselves in the attempt. They are far better off to stick to their knitting, they will gain far more power and wealth that way.
    Last edited by idiom; 10-29-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Stop the Looting and Start Prosecuting! Gold plated Tungsten IS Money!
    We Must Dissent A colher não existe.
    A government is just a body of people, notably, usually, ungoverned.

    "You mean this entire war started because The Empire dressed as the enemy? That's exactly what happened in the last major war! Our government is so stupid!"

  23. #22

    Default

    Just wait until the Nobel Prize winning idiot Paul Krugman, along with an army of liberal academicians who claim that the problem with counterfeiting is not enough of it, stand arm-in-arm with their fascist central banker comrades, and claim with straight faces that the problem was never currency integration, but rather not enough of it--not if we want the system to work really REALLY swimmingly well, doncha know.

    I don't have a whole lot of hope for what those in power will do, because I have history to go on, as every crisis is spun into the rationale for doing more of what caused it in the first place. We have that pattern down pat. What I do have hope about has nothing to do with majorities or powers that be; only that the anti-globalist thorns in their sides will become so incorrigible, so unwieldy, and yet concentrated, that they will indeed make their own isolated exception niches to an otherwise globally corrupt rule.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Lots of money and willpower and connections are no match for mathematics.

    The Rothschilds will simply bankrupt themselves in the attempt. They are far better off to stick to their knitting, they will gain far more power and wealth that way.
    The Rothschilds have been the ruling bankers since the 1700s, I'm pretty sure they know a thing or two about mathematics and money.


    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
    - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  25. #24

    Default

    He must mean a "new" international currency, seeing how the dollar basically is the current international currency.

    These elite level bankers don't care about black markets as long as the black markets still rely on their fiat currency to operate. What they fear is complete opt outs like bartering and hard money trades.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    Internet shills exposed: (Yes, there are plenty on RPF)
    http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/10/...eyre-real.html

    Why most RPF members are against the US involvement with Israel explained by Mini-Me:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=218093
    No anti-semitism, just logic.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He must mean a "new" international currency, seeing how the dollar basically is the current international currency.
    I think he wants the United Nations and the IMF to control the Central Bank that will issue the New International Currency.

    You know, the New World Order.
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  27. #26
    Contributing Member Henry Rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    El Norte
    Posts
    2,518

    Default

    Rothschild No Rothbard Yes

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Bitcoin may be alright. I don't know enough about it, but historically the highest quality money has these qualities: Durable, Divisible, Desirable, Portable, and Scarce.
    Durable (able to resist wear, decay, etc., well; lasting; enduring): Yes
    Your Bitcoin will never wear out, or decay. You can get one Bitcoin right now, either write down or use other means to remember the private key and in 100 years you can pull that out and use it with no decay or wear.
    Divisible (capable of being divided): Yes
    One of the great features of Bitcoin is that it is very divisible. Currently, the smallest denomination of Bitcoin which can be used is .00000001 Bitcoins (referred to as a Satoshi). The current value of a single Satoshi is about .00001 cents. And if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to the point where more zeros are necessary, then more can be added.
    Desirable (worth having or wanting): Yes
    Bitcoins have value, if you had Bitcoins you could spend it on stuff that you want or things that you feel have worth. You can do many things with Bitcoins, soon you will be able to have a debit card that you use Bitcoins to buy things anywhere you use a debit card right now.
    Portable (capable of being transported or conveyed): YES
    Imagine you want to go to Europe and want to bring $10,000 with you. You stuff your pockets, luggage, carry ons, etc. with cash. You get stopped at the border and go through all sorts of questioning and anal probes. Or you just convert it all to Bitcoins and go anywhere in the world to be spent with no harassment at the borders. You could put all of your family's wealth in a single Bitcoin address and escape a despotic government who may freeze bank accounts and outlaw taking money out of the country and move freely to your destination where your money will be available for you with no interference.
    Also, you can spend Bitcoin from your cell phone. Leave your wallet at home. Password protect your phone app. Phone gets stolen? That sucks, but your Bitcoin is safe if you used an online wallet.
    Scarce (not abundant): Yes
    There are currently just over 10 million Bitcoin in circulation. The maximum amount of Bitcoin there will ever be is 21 million. This will not happen until after 2020 or so. The growth of the amount of Bitcoin is close to matching the demand for Bitcoin at its current rate of growth. And the rate of creating new bitcoins is about to be cut in half in about a month or so. That is a rate of inflation of about 50% to 25% per year of the supply while demand holds steady and even grows with each new advance in technology based around its use.

    Who/what controls the scarcity and durability of Bitcoins?
    The scarcity is controlled by the algorithm behind Bitcoin which was put into place back in 2009 and is built into every transaction that takes place and has taken place.
    The durability is in what is called the "blockchain". Every transaction that takes place is recorded in the blockchain which is available to anyone and everyone who uses Bitcoin. Your transaction of obtaining Bitcoin to your address is known to everyone as a record in the blockchain. This means that when you go to spend from that address, everyone knows that you have those funds available. The way that nobody else can spend that money is the fact that you hold a private key which would take millions of years to crack(unless you leave that key lying around for anyone to access like some people end up doing).
    Last edited by Elwar; 10-30-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    Durable (able to resist wear, decay, etc., well; lasting; enduring): Yes
    Your Bitcoin will never wear out, or decay. You can get one Bitcoin right now, either write down or use other means to remember the private key and in 100 years you can pull that out and use it with no decay or wear.
    Divisible (capable of being divided): Yes
    One of the great features of Bitcoin is that it is very divisible. Currently, the smallest denomination of Bitcoin which can be used is .00000001 Bitcoins (referred to as a Satoshi). The current value of a single Satoshi is about .00001 cents. And if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to the point where more zeros are necessary, then more can be added.
    Desirable (worth having or wanting): Yes
    Bitcoins have value, if you had Bitcoins you could spend it on stuff that you want or things that you feel have worth. You can do many things with Bitcoins, soon you will be able to have a debit card that you use Bitcoins to buy things anywhere you use a debit card right now.
    Portable (capable of being transported or conveyed): YES
    Imagine you want to go to Europe and want to bring $10,000 with you. You stuff your pockets, luggage, carry ons, etc. with cash. You get stopped at the border and go through all sorts of questioning and anal probes. Or you just convert it all to Bitcoins and go anywhere in the world to be spent with no harassment at the borders. You could put all of your family's wealth in a single Bitcoin address and escape a despotic government who may freeze bank accounts and outlaw taking money out of the country and move freely to your destination where your money will be available for you with no interference.
    Also, you can spend Bitcoin from your cell phone. Leave your wallet at home. Password protect your phone app. Phone gets stolen? That sucks, but your Bitcoin is safe if you used an online wallet.
    Scarce (not abundant): Yes
    There are currently just over 10 million Bitcoin in circulation. The maximum amount of Bitcoin there will ever be is 21 million. This will not happen until after 2020 or so. The growth of the amount of Bitcoin is close to matching the demand for Bitcoin at its current rate of growth. And the rate of creating new bitcoins is about to be cut in half in about a month or so. That is a rate of inflation of about 50% to 25% per year of the supply while demand holds steady and even grows with each new advance in technology based around its use.


    The scarcity is controlled by the algorithm behind Bitcoin which was put into place back in 2009 and is built into every transaction that takes place and has taken place.
    The durability is in what is called the "blockchain". Every transaction that takes place is recorded in the blockchain which is available to anyone and everyone who uses Bitcoin. Your transaction of obtaining Bitcoin to your address is known to everyone as a record in the blockchain. This means that when you go to spend from that address, everyone knows that you have those funds available. The way that nobody else can spend that money is the fact that you hold a private key which would take millions of years to crack(unless you leave that key lying around for anyone to access like some people end up doing).
    Not that Bitcoins are not valuable and worthwhile pursuing, but I have two more questions about durability.
    Are Bitcoins tangible?
    What would happen to Bitcoins if the entire power grid went down?

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    Durable (able to resist wear, decay, etc., well; lasting; enduring): Yes
    Your Bitcoin will never wear out, or decay. You can get one Bitcoin right now, either write down or use other means to remember the private key and in 100 years you can pull that out and use it with no decay or wear.
    Divisible (capable of being divided): Yes
    One of the great features of Bitcoin is that it is very divisible. Currently, the smallest denomination of Bitcoin which can be used is .00000001 Bitcoins (referred to as a Satoshi). The current value of a single Satoshi is about .00001 cents. And if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to the point where more zeros are necessary, then more can be added.
    Desirable (worth having or wanting): Yes
    Bitcoins have value, if you had Bitcoins you could spend it on stuff that you want or things that you feel have worth. You can do many things with Bitcoins, soon you will be able to have a debit card that you use Bitcoins to buy things anywhere you use a debit card right now.
    Portable (capable of being transported or conveyed): YES
    Imagine you want to go to Europe and want to bring $10,000 with you. You stuff your pockets, luggage, carry ons, etc. with cash. You get stopped at the border and go through all sorts of questioning and anal probes. Or you just convert it all to Bitcoins and go anywhere in the world to be spent with no harassment at the borders. You could put all of your family's wealth in a single Bitcoin address and escape a despotic government who may freeze bank accounts and outlaw taking money out of the country and move freely to your destination where your money will be available for you with no interference.
    Also, you can spend Bitcoin from your cell phone. Leave your wallet at home. Password protect your phone app. Phone gets stolen? That sucks, but your Bitcoin is safe if you used an online wallet.
    Scarce (not abundant): Yes
    There are currently just over 10 million Bitcoin in circulation. The maximum amount of Bitcoin there will ever be is 21 million. This will not happen until after 2020 or so. The growth of the amount of Bitcoin is close to matching the demand for Bitcoin at its current rate of growth. And the rate of creating new bitcoins is about to be cut in half in about a month or so. That is a rate of inflation of about 50% to 25% per year of the supply while demand holds steady and even grows with each new advance in technology based around its use.

    The only property that Bitcoins lack is "store of wealth". Unlike hard specie, which does not lose exchange value as a commodity even if it it not used as a currency, if Bitcoins loses their usefulness as a currency, for whatever reason, they lose all value in the process. That isn't necessarily a fatal flaw, and doesn't mean that the Bitcoin concept isn't potentially valuable or useful--because it is. It only speaks to one of its shortcomings.

    I have always thought that something akin to bitcoins would be an absolutely perfect companion to allocated holdings. A known FINITE store of bullion (or even government minted coins) is placed into a vault AS BAILMENTS--ALLOCATED HOLDINGS ONLY. Then, something akin to bitcoins, which only represent "serialized" allocated holdings which are infinitely divisible, are not data-mined, but rather issued/sold by the seller.

    You are not giving the BAILOR anything to store. You are buying something that is already stored, and certified as having been stored. Because the bitcoins represent a BAILMENT ONLY, these bitcoins would be subject to an invisible bailment fee, as they automatically lose a quantity value at small, nominal mathematically fixed, completely predictable and impossible to change percentage rate (e.g., 1.5% per annum). Now you have digital coins that are a genuine store of wealth, which really do represent a store of value, as allocated holdings of a commodity that is truly scarce. Lost bitcoins would automatically be returned to the holder as the bailment fee eats away at them at a rate of 1.5% per annum (or whatever the seller offers as a fixed rate in their algorithm).

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Douglas View Post
    The only property that Bitcoins lack is "store of wealth". Unlike hard specie, which does not lose exchange value as a commodity even if it it not used as a currency, if Bitcoins loses their usefulness as a currency, for whatever reason, they lose all value in the process.
    I am working on a voting system that uses the Bitcoin network which would allow for anonymous, verifiable voting.

    Others have sent text messages over the Bitcoin network.

    And the technology is young, there could be many other things on the horizon for use outside of a currency.

    So yes, if tomorrow there were no use for it for commerce, it could still have value for other things.

    What would happen to Bitcoins if the entire power grid went down?
    Things such as the Bitcoincard, which allows for transactions and is powered by solar, would continue on, as well as casascius coins or printed coins. And that would only be temporary as surely the power would come back and the currency would continue on without issue.

    And if the entire world's electricity were permanently gone...then what currency to use would hardly be the highest priority.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •