Thread: Great Ron Paul Mini-Doc

Great Ron Paul Mini-Doc

Not sure if you guys have seen this, or if it's been posted before, but it's definitely worth a post!!!

A great 15-minute documentary on Ron Paul's campaign this year, full of interviews and news footage. Great!!

[I can't post the full link because this is my 3rd post, but go to youtube then] /watch?feature=endscreen&v=3HWIuOJOQMk&NR=1
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-27-2012 at 02:08 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdameron View Post
    Not sure if you guys have seen this, or if it's been posted before, but it's definitely worth a post!!!

A great 15-minute documentary on Ron Paul's campaign this year, full of interviews and news footage. Great!!

[I can't post the full link because this is my 3rd post, but go to youtube then] /watch?feature=endscreen&v=3HWIuOJOQMk&NR=1
    since that was in fact your third post, you can now post it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks for the link. This is part of "For Liberty" which you will love if you liked that short clip. That documentary was the final thing I watched that pushed me fully into the Ron Paul camp, and was then successful in converting many of my family members. I still watch it about every other month when I need a boost from all the ridiculousness that's going around these days.

Here's the link to the full 2012 (recut) video. This omits a lot from the 2008 version, but has some 2012 clips added.

Here's the link for the 2008 version. This one is what inspired me to get involved in the grass roots.

welcome to the forums, by the way!

I embedded the video in your post.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-27-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Come to think of it, it is good weekend watching, so I will put it on the front page.

Nice video, still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by jene277 View Post
    This is part of "For Liberty" which you will love if you liked that short clip. That documentary was the final thing I watched that pushed me fully into the Ron Paul camp, and was then successful in converting many of my family members.
    Same for me. They must have made a mistake and let him speak during one of the debates and it had me interested in what he was saying. I got on YouTube and the more videos I watched the more I realized that I agreed with him. I wondered why I didn't know about him already. Then I watched "For Liberty" and that was it. I was ready to start making signs that night. And it was how I found out about this site.

I've also been able to get four people to watch it with me and all four became Ron Paul supporters.

I'm going to post this on the write in Ron Paul facebook page -- someone there was saying they could only see what we were against, not what we were for....