Thread: $5 Friday for Kerry Bentivolio

Default $5 Friday for Kerry Bentivolio

There are 11 days left to election and an independent poll shows Kerry Bentivolio with a 8.5 point lead.

Kerry is a Ron Paul Republican with a great shot at winning but he is not seeing the funds from the Ron Paul community. He has been outraised and outspent 2 to 1 by his opponent. An outside PAC is also spending more than $200k in support of Kerry's opponent. Even with the dismal fundraising, only HALF of Kerry's contributions are from individuals (rest from PACs).

Kerry needs to see that there is support from the Ron Paul community. If you can, please contribute $5 or more to Kerry's campaign:
    https://transaxt.com/Donate/FT6YPS/K...forUSCongress/

If Kerry wins on November 6, he will be sworn in that week. This means, with YOUR help, we can send a Ron Paul Republican to serve in Congress in less than two weeks IF HE WINS.

Kerry's views on certain issues:

Against the NDAA's indefinite detention provisions:

http://vimeo.com/50346270

Against the Patriot Act:

Q: What are your thoughts on the PATRIOT Act?

A: I would have opposed it and voted against renewing it. We can protect our country without infringing on the essential liberty of our citizens.
    Against the federal war on drugs:

Q: What is your stance on cannabis legalization?

A: In Michigan it's become a 10th Amendment question. It's really a state issue, and the federal government should get out of regulating narcotics.
    Wants to bring home our troops from Germany, Japan, and other countries:

Q: Should the U. S. occupy other countries? If not, would you push to close all bases? Are there any you would keep open?

A: As a young soldier, I believed serving overseas on U. S. military base in a foreign country a great adventure and opportunity. Presently, more enlightened, I believe our soldiers in Japan, Germany, and elsewhere is unconstitutional. We have fulfilled our World War II commitment. It is time to bring our soldiers home. Immediately close all military bases on foreign soil, including South Korea. Many military experts realize U. S. military forces in South Korea, should the north invade the south, are little more than a speed bump in the road.
    Would repeal the 17th amendment (direct election of US Senators):

Q: If you could make an amendment to the Constitution, what would it be?

A: I would entertain a debate on repealing the 17th Amendment.
    Believes the Ryan budget doesn't go far enough:

Q: Do you support the Ryan budget?

A: It's an improvement. I would have supported it. It needs to go further. The debt and the deficit are out of control.
    Last edited by tsai3904; 10-26-2012 at 11:40 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Date:10/26/2012
    Amount:$10.00
    To:Kerry Bentivolio for US Congress

Blog Entries

I say we make a weekend out of this since the campaign needs the money now for the final push on the airwaves. We have plenty of lit for the roots volunteers and I personally just got my shipment of 500 signs which are starting to go up in parts of the old district while most of them are reserved for the new (which still covers ~60% of the old). Let's give this our all cause we can't afford to lose this on the closing stretch.

Blog Entries

Amount:$25.00
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

Payment Date (YYMMDD): 1027
    Payment Amount: $25.00

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Amount:$10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Amount:$25.00
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Payment Date (YYMMDD): 1027
    Payment Amount: $25.00
    Thanks for donating!

There's 10 days left til election. Can anyone spare $5 or $10?

Remember, if he wins on November 6, he'll be sworn in right away and begin making an impact.