Thread: Ohio is the linchpin to the Rand Paul 2016 strategy

Ohio is the linchpin to the Rand Paul 2016 strategy

Hi. My friends in the Cincinnati area are organizing an effort to push the anti-Romney vote. They started this fb page and are looking for people in Ohio to help out: https://www.facebook.com/saveourpart...t=fbpage_admin

You are in the most important state for the Rand Paul 2016 strategy. I would bite the bullet and vote for Obama as nauseating as it is to say. Please help out if you can.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will stay neutral on the presidential vote, but I will say this: Vote for Josh Mandel as Senator, because he will be an ally of Rand that could very well help him when he runs.

Link goes to Page Not Found.

But vote for Obama? No $#@!ing way. Are you crazy?
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

OH is not a super important presidential primary state.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Yes. Mandel's performance in the 3rd debate showed me he's ready to help his southern neighbor Rand out in the Senate. I'm still going with Romney reluctantly at the top, but we need to do something to lay the groundwork for Rand in 2016/whenever he runs if he does. Ohio doesn't seem to be particularly friendly to libertarianism though, sadly.