Thread: Need info for door to door campaigning

Need info for door to door campaigning

Has anyone put together a list of references to use door to door. I can't find the free downloads flyer page and a lot of the old links don't work.
    Are the slim jims just as cheap to use as the business cards that let you list
    campaign platforms in your preference.
    How long is it taking to receive material. My order on the 11th shipped in 7days from RPHQ. Thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign ships them FED-X ground. You should have your stuff in a few days.

In the meantime, here's the link for campaign material. Lots of downloadable stuff.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45
    Check the post at the very top.

Slim Jims are as cheap as 3 cents apiece, if you order at least 5 packs.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-20-2007 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

I've been looking down for to long I guess. I had checked for 2 hours this AM and missed it.

You might want to use a voter evaluation form, like the one I created here: http://files.meetup.com/549818/Voter%20Evaluation.pdf You can open it in Photoshop and replace the last question with your state and primary date, or feel free to give that info to me and I'll make another one for you.

This is what it'd look like filled out, with my notes in the margins to help give people an idea of how to use it:

Feel free to check out my journal! I'm always looking for more Ron Paul friends.

Door to Door Materials

Here in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we are undertaking the task of delivering Ron Paul information to every single household in our area.

We are using this double sided flyer...

http://files.meetup.com/593250/Dear%20American.doc

We fold it into 3 section enclosing a Ron Paul Slim Jim inside. We also tape a Ron Paul Liberty Card to the Slim Jim which when opened shows "Ron Paul is #1."

We then hold the little packet together with a small paperclip and place the packet on the front door mat with the "Dear American" heading facing upwards.

The reasoning for this is that it gets information about Ron Paul into peoples houses so they can peruse it in their own time under no pressure. Many would also have their computers nearby where they can look up the addresses on the Liberty Card and watch the Ron Paul videos.

I am also including a Ron Paul DVD in the package for my own subdivision where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Wilson View Post
    Here in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we are undertaking the task of delivering Ron Paul information to every single household in our area.

We are using this double sided flyer...

http://files.meetup.com/593250/Dear%20American.doc

We fold it into 3 section enclosing a Ron Paul Slim Jim inside. We also tape a Ron Paul Liberty Card to the Slim Jim which when opened shows "Ron Paul is #1."

We then hold the little packet together with a small paperclip and place the packet on the front door mat with the "Dear American" heading facing upwards.

The reasoning for this is that it gets information about Ron Paul into peoples houses so they can peruse it in their own time under no pressure. Many would also have their computers nearby where they can look up the addresses on the Liberty Card and watch the Ron Paul videos.

I am also including a Ron Paul DVD in the package for my own subdivision where I live.
    That's a good idea! The campaign itself has stressed the importance of compiling a database of names and contact info of people who will vote for Ron Paul, which is why we take a more pro-active approach.

Feel free to check out my journal! I'm always looking for more Ron Paul friends.