Hey guys. I'm looking for some guidance and hopefully some advice that will help me make my decision. I've got around 100 shares of AAPL stock that I have held for 12 years now. It's certainly my last resort in the case of financial calamity, and really the only true savings that I have.
Now more than ever I'm considering taking that money and buying 80% silver, 20% gold with it. I get more worried about the market tanking every day, and as I watch this presidential election unfold, I'm nervous. I believe what I've been reading over the past 6 years, and believe that we're approaching a serious crisis, but I have a really, really hard time pulling the trigger on this decision. What if things do, after all, work out? What if AAPL skyrockets over the next few years? What if gold and silver gets less valuable as our economy recovers? (Not a likely proposition, I know).
I'm just being honest and open here, and looking for guidance. I haven't followed the metals market as intimately as many here have, and I just have a natural reluctance to cash out now. I worry though, that if I don't, that money will simply disappear.
Cheers and thanks,